UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015
Union Public Service Commission will conduct the Combined Defence Services Examination on 1 November, 2015 for admission to the various courses Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, Officers Training Academy
UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The eligibility criteria for UPSC CDS II Exam 2015 are given below. Candidate please check full eligibility criteria before applying.
A candidate must either be :
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
AGE LIMITS, SEX AND MARITAL STATUS
- For IMA – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1992 and not later than 1st July, 1997 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1992 and not later than 1st July, 1997 only are eligible
- For Air Force Academy Age – 20 to 24 Years as on 1st July, 2016 i.e. born not earlier than 02 July, 1992 and not later than 01 July, 1996 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 Yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 02 July, 1990 and not later than 01 July 1996) only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy – (SSC Course for Men) : Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd July, 1991 and not later than 1st July, 1997 only are eligible.
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy – Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution
- For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering. Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to UPSC Combined Defence Services II Examination 2015
UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015 QUICK LINKS
- APPLICATION FORM
UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015 EXAM PATTERN
SCHEME OF EXAM FOR UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015
The subjects of written examination,the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be given bellow
For Admission to IMA, NA and AFA
INTELLIGENCE AND PERSONALITY TEST
The SSB procedure consists of two stage Selection process-stage I and stage-II. OR those candidates who clear the stage I are permitted to appear for stage II. The details are
- Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception and Description Test (PP & DT). The candidates will be Shortlisted based on combination of performance in QIR Test and PP and DT.
- Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days. The details of these tests are given on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in The personality of candidates is assessed by three different assessors viz. the Interviewing Officer (IO), Group Testing Officer (GTO) and the Psychologist. There are no separate weightage for each test. The mks are allotted by assessors only after taking into consideration the performance of the candidate holistically in all the test.
UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015 CENTRES OF EXAMINATION
The UPSC CDS II Exam 2015 will be held at the following Centres :
AGARTALA GANGTOK PANAJI (GOA)
AHMEDABAD HYDERABAD PATNA
AIZAWL IMPHAL PORT BLAIR
ALLAHABAD ITANAGAR RAIPUR
BENGALURU JAIPUR RANCHI
BAREILY JAMMU SAMBALPUR
BHOPAL JORHAT SHILLONG
CHANDIGARH KOCHI SHIMLA
CHENNAI KOHIMA SRINAGAR
CUTTACK KOLKATA THIRUVANANDEHRADUN
DELHI MADURAI TIRUPATI
DHARWAR MUMBAI UDAIPUR
DISPUR NAGPUR VISHAKHAPATNAM
UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015 KEY DATES
|Starting of Online Application||25/07/2015|
|Last Date of filling Application Form||14/08/2015|
|Date of Exam||01/11/2015|