Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens only for the post of CHARGEMAN, a Technical Post, (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial, Technical) in the Pay band/Scale (PB-2) Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- as per the details given below
VACANCY DETAILS FOR NAVAL DOCKYARD VISAKHAPATNAM RECRUITMENT 2015
Candidates can check vacancy details for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2015 from the table which are as follows
ELIGIBILITY FOR NAVAL DOCKYARD VISAKHAPATNAM RECRUITMENT 2015
Three years Diploma in appropriate branch of Engineering from a recognized University or Institution approved by AICTE.
Two years working experience in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics trade
Age for Direct Recruitment/Age Relaxation
Unreserved(Gen) – Upto 30 Years
Other Backward Class – Relaxation upto 3 years
SC/ST category – Relaxation upto 5 years
PHC Category – Relaxation upto 10 years
Departmental candidates – Relaxation upto 40 years
APPLICATION FORM FOR NAVAL DOCKYARD VISAKHAPATNAM RECRUITMENT 2015
Application form for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2015 can be filled by Offline mode only The applications in the format attached duly completed in all aspects in English language only are to be forwarded to
“ The Admiral Superintendent (for CAO), Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam-14”
only by Registered/Speed Post as per the format duly affixing recent passport size color photograph(self-attested) in the given space of application. Candidates are advised to retain Xerox copies of duly filled application form and postal receipt of Register/Speed Post till completion of recruitment process.
It is mandatory that the envelope containing the application should be clearly super scribed in BOLD letters with the notation “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHARGEMAN”
SELECTION PROCESS FOR NAVAL DOCKYARD VISAKHAPATNAM RECRUITMENT 2015
Selection process of various posts for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2015 is given here in detail. All applicants should check it clearly.
- Mere possession of qualification(s) does not bestow the right for issue of call letter for participation in the recruitment process. Based on the number of application received, the administration reserves the rights for shortlisting of candidates for appearing in the Written Exam based on the Marks obtained in the Diploma/ higher Course.
- Call letters will be issued only for eligible candidates to attend written examination.
- Based on the applications received, eligible candidates will be called for written examination. Eligible candidates are to attend for written exam (80 marks) and interview (20 marks).
- Written examination consisting of 80 marks of objective type questions of General Knowledge, General English and Technical subject as per the applicable discipline. The Question Papers will be only in English Language.
- 20 marks for interview based on Supervisory skills and Technical subject.
- Merit list will be prepared strictly based on the performance in the written examination. Candidates high in merit will only be called for the Interview.
- Selected candidates will be called for verification of original certificates and undergo Medical examination as per the merit list till vacancies are filled up
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NAVAL DOCKYARD VISAKHAPATNAM RECRUITMENT 2015
No original certificates are to be forwarded along with the application form. However, each application should be accompanied by Xerox copies of the following documents duly self-attested
- SSC/10th marks list towards proof of date of birth
- Complete set of Marks list in the relevant Engineering and provisional certificate
- Latest caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST) for reserved category candidates including Creamy layer status in respect of OBC candidates.
- Disability certificate (PHC) for persons with disabilities
- Experience certificate in relevant discipline
- Candidates working in Government departments are to forward their applications through proper channel only before the due date for receipt of application. NOC should be submitted at the time of interview
- Two self-attested latest passport size color photographs
- The SC/ST candidates should enclose latest copy of caste certificate issued by the competent authority duly self-attested for age/other relaxations
KEY DATES NAVAL DOCKYARD VISAKHAPATNAM RECRUITMENT 2015
|Starting Date of Application||05-08-2015|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||05-09-2015|
|Written Exam||Will be notified|