UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015 APPLICATION PROCEDURE
All the candidate can apply as per the scheduled date mentioned for UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015. Candidates has to apply Online ,Details for applying online is given below
Candidate can apply online for UPSC CDS II Exam 2015 from the link given below
Click here for – APPLICATION FORM OF UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply online only, by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions are available on the abovementioned website. The filling of online application contains two parts
Registration of Part-I & Part-II will be treated as valid from 00-00 hrs of 25-07-2015 to 23-59 hrs of 14-08-2015 and applicants making force entry outside the above timings will be treated as invaild
In Part I Registration of UPSC CDS II Exam 2015
candidate will have to fill basic information
- On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application
- Candidate may press “I agree” button after he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without payment , selection of centre, uploading of scanned photograph & signature and agreed for declaration.
- Scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Candidates can pay application fee online though SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of submission of online form.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI portal can go directly after submission of form.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 5 to 7.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email will be sent on your registered email-id. In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
In Part II Registration of UPSC CDS II Exam 2015
PART-II Registration comprises three steps:-
- Fee Payment
- Examination centre has to be chosen from the available drop down menu.
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
APPLICATION FEE FOR UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Online Application process must be completed (including filling up of Part-I and Part-II of the Form) before 11:59 P.M. of 14th August, 2015, after which the web-link will be disabled.
UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015 COMPLETE INFORMATION
Union Public Service Commission will conduct the Combined Defence Services Examination on 1 November, 2015 for admission to the various courses Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, Officers Training Academy
UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The eligibility criteria for UPSC CDS II Exam 2015 are given below. Candidate please check full eligibility criteria before applying.
A candidate must either be :
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
AGE LIMITS, SEX AND MARITAL STATUS
- For IMA – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1992 and not later than 1st July, 1997 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy – Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1992 and not later than 1st July, 1997 only are eligible
- For Air Force Academy Age – 20 to 24 Years as on 1st July, 2016 i.e. born not earlier than 02 July, 1992 and not later than 01 July, 1996 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 Yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 02 July, 1990 and not later than 01 July 1996) only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy – (SSC Course for Men) : Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd July, 1991 and not later than 1st July, 1997 only are eligible.
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy – Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution
- For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering. Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB
Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to UPSC Combined Defence Services II Examination 2015
UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015 QUICK LINKS
UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015 EXAM PATTERN
SCHEME OF EXAM FOR UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015
The subjects of written examination,the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be given bellow
For Admission to IMA, NA and AFA
INTELLIGENCE AND PERSONALITY TEST
The SSB procedure consists of two stage Selection process-stage I and stage-II. OR those candidates who clear the stage I are permitted to appear for stage II. The details are
- Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception and Description Test (PP & DT). The candidates will be Shortlisted based on combination of performance in QIR Test and PP and DT.
- Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days. The details of these tests are given on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in The personality of candidates is assessed by three different assessors viz. the Interviewing Officer (IO), Group Testing Officer (GTO) and the Psychologist. There are no separate weightage for each test. The mks are allotted by assessors only after taking into consideration the performance of the candidate holistically in all the test.
UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015 CENTRES OF EXAMINATION
The UPSC CDS II Exam 2015 will be held at the following Centres :
AGARTALA GANGTOK PANAJI (GOA)
AHMEDABAD HYDERABAD PATNA
AIZAWL IMPHAL PORT BLAIR
ALLAHABAD ITANAGAR RAIPUR
BENGALURU JAIPUR RANCHI
BAREILY JAMMU SAMBALPUR
BHOPAL JORHAT SHILLONG
CHANDIGARH KOCHI SHIMLA
CHENNAI KOHIMA SRINAGAR
CUTTACK KOLKATA THIRUVANANDEHRADUN
DELHI MADURAI TIRUPATI
DHARWAR MUMBAI UDAIPUR
DISPUR NAGPUR VISHAKHAPATNAM
UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015 KEY DATES
|Starting of Online Application
|Last Date of filling Application Form
|Date of Exam