Telangana State Public Service Commission, endowed with such rich legacy of over 150 years of recruiting young talent through selection, shall endeavour to make use of this heritage for selecting the best talents in Telangana for reconstruction and resurrecting the glorious past of Telangana.
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2015 Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Assistant Executive Engineers (Mechanical) in Irrigation and CAD Department in the State of Telangana.
VACANCY DETAILS FOR TSPSC ASSISTANT ENGINEER RECRUITMENT 2015
Vacancy details for TSPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 201 along with pay scale is given below.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TSPSC ASSISTANT ENGINEER RECRUITMENT 2015
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / All India Council for Technical Education or an Equivalent qualification.
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2015 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules). *As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 the upper age limit raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 years to 44 years. N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age. N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following.
SC/ST and BCs – 5 Years
Physically Handicapped persons – 10 Years
Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months – 3 Years
APPLICATION FORM FOR ASSISTANT ENGINEER RECRUITMENT 2015
Before applying for the posts of Telangana State Public Service Commission, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR. The link for applying Online is given below.
HOW TO APPLY
- Step I: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- STEP II: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- STEP III:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- STEP IV:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- STEP V:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
(Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee. a) SC, ST, BC & PH. b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years
SELECTION PROCESS FOR TSPSC ASSISTANT ENGINEER RECRUITMENT 2015
THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR TSPSC APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE IN TWO SUCCESSIVE STAGES
Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. and
Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules)
EXAM SCHEDULE FOR TSPSC ASSISTANT ENGINEER RECRUITMENT 2015
KEY DATES FOR TSPSC ASSISTANT ENGINEER RECRUITMENT 2015
|Submission of TSPSC ONLINE applications||05/09/2015|
|Last date for submission of ONLINE applications||25/09/2015|
|Hall Tickets can be downloaded||07 days before Examination|
|The Examination is likely to be held o||17/10/2015|