SNAP Test Registration is Only those candidates who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2015′ will be eligible for the Institute SNAP Test Registration process. SNAP Test Registration is available Online for those candidates who are interested for doing MBA from Symbiosis International Institutes. Detailed guidelines for SNAP Test Registration is given below.
MANDATORY STEPS FOR SNAP TEST REGISTRATION
- Register for SNAP Exam
Fill the Online Registration Form
- Make Payment for SNAP Exam
You can also pay for Institute(s) in SNAP Website
- Register for Institute(s)
Visit institute website for “Registration Commencing” dates
- Make Payment for Institute(s)
If not paid in SNAP Application
- Send Payment Details to Help Desk
Send your payment (Offline Payment Only)
SNAP TEST REGISTRATION
SNAP Test Registration Process
Register online on the website snaptest.org (from August 24, 2015 to November 24, 2015).or from the link given below.
HOW TO FILL SNAP TEST REGISTRATION FORM
- Click on “Register” and enter your data in the online application form
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button to accept the Terms.
- Fill in the details requested on the page displayed.
- Click on “Save and Continue” to choose a password and the hint questions that will be asked if you forget your password.
- Then click on “Submit” to register.
- The screen will now display your SNAP ID.
- After successful registration, you will get an email containing your SNAP ID and password. Use this SNAP ID for all future correspondence of SNAP. Use this SNAP ID and Password to enter the online application form to make any modification to the details provided by you.
- To register for individual institute you should login using the same SNAP ID and password.
- Click on the ‘Click here to Continue’ link that appears along with your SNAP 2015 ID and proceed to make payment. The screen will now display the Make Payment options.
Note: Any Changes in the online application form will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. November 24, 2015. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances.
Upload his/her latest scanned coloured photo at the time of Online Registration for appearing to SNAP.
Modes of Payment for the SNAP Test Registration
Pay the test fee of Rs.1500/- as per the instructions mentioned on the website of the University for Payment of Test fee. (from August 24, 2015 to November 24, 2015).
- ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT CARD: The candidate may pay directly through Master or Visa card online by following the instructions on the SNAP website after the registration.
- ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH NET BANKING: The candidate may transfer SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option after the registration.
- PAYMENT THROUGH CASH: After online SNAP 2015 registration print ‘Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan’ from the SNAP website. It is in 3 parts. Pay Rs. 1500/- in cash at any Axis Bank or Indian Bank branch in your city.
- PAYMENT THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT: Obtain a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1500/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
INSTITUTES’ REGISTRATION FEE
- The Registration fee for each Institute and for each programme is Rs. 1000/-
- For Institute registration and payment, please visit the particular Institute’s website.
- NRI candidates are requested to check the eligibility requirements on scie.ac.in before registering for SNAP Test 2015.
FLOWCHART OD ADMISSION PROCESS
SYMBIOSIS APPLICATION FORM FOR VARIOUS INSTITUTE
|Name of Institute||Last Date for Registration||Application form of Institute|
|SIBM – Pune||Dec 17,2015||Apply Here|
|SICSR||Jan 12,2016||Apply Here|
|SCMHRD||Dec 19,2015||Apply Here|
|SIIB||Dec 19,2015||Apply Here|
|SITM||Jan 10,2016||Apply Here|
|SIMS||Jan 10,2016||Apply Here|
|SIMC||Dec 19,2015||Apply Here|
|SIOM||Jan 22,2016||Apply Here|
|SCIT||Dec 19,2015||Apply Here|
|SIHS||Jan 30,2016||Apply Here|
|SIBM||Dec 16,2015||Apply Here|
|SSMC||Jan 10,2016||Apply Here|
|SSBF||Dec 31,2015||Apply Here|
|SIBM||Jan 10,2016||Apply Here|