SSC Stenographers Application Form is available in Online or Offline both mode. All details for applying Online and Offline is mentioned clearly. Candidate can apply from the details and link given below.
SSC STENOGRAPHERS APPLICATION FORM
Link for Applying Online is given below also aspirants can download Offline form from the same link which will activate as per the scheduled date.
How to apply:
Applications must be submitted only in the prescribed format On-line or by Post. Detailed instructions as in may be referred to for postal applications and on-line applications are as follows
- The candidates must visit to Official website
- Then visit to home page
- And click the link for apply online form Part 1
- Then a format of the application form will be disclosed on the screen
- Fill the form with correct details and current photograph
- Then check the form once again for any mistakes
- Then submit SSC Stenographers 2015 form and make payment
- And then get back for Registration Part 2
- And here the candidates have to upload photo and signature of the candidates.
- The candidates must take the hard copy of the form
Application fee for SSC Stenographers Application Form
Payment of application fee is exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with disability and Ex- servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Government orders.
The candidates submitting application offline (paper mode) should pay the fee of Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only.
After getting the Recruitment Fee Stamps cancelled from the Post Office, the candidate must submit their application to the concerned Regional Office/Sub Regional Offices of the Commission in the usual manner after completing other formalities
The candidates submitting application online (computer based) should pay the fee of Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) by means of SBI Challan or Online payment through Net banking or any credit/debit cards
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
On-line application SSC Stenographers Application Form will be available as below:-
Part-I Registration: Will be update soon
Part-II Registration: Will be update soon
- The online submission of the SSC Stenographers Application Form may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in .Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Part I Registration Part II Registration
- In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
- Candidate should press “I agree” button after declaration once after he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. shall be allowed.
- Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration of SSC Stenographers Application Form requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking/debit card/credit cards, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip above steps. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height. As per specifically mentioned in para 16 of the notice of the examination.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particular in the SSC Stenographers Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be
SSC Stenographers 2016 Contact Information