UPSC Engineering Services Application Form is given here for candidates who are eligible for the exam of 2016. Candidates are requested to read the following details before applying. Candidate will be responsible for cancellation of application form if any mistaken is done by them.
UPSC Engineering Services Application Form
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website or by clicking on the given below link
Salient features of the system of UPSC Engineering Services Application Form are given here under:
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) [excepting SC/ST/Female candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Before start filling up of Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 12.03.2016 to 08.04.2016 till 11.59 p.m., after which link will be disabled.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he/ she must ensure that the application with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-Mail IDs as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their e-mails at regular intervals and ensure that the e-mail address ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder