Madhyanchal Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management Officer Scale-I Cadre who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
Candidates who were called for interview from 03.08. 2015 to 08.08.2015, of Madhyanchal Gramin Bank for the post of Officer Scale-I, irrespective of the fact whether they were appeared or not as also not selected, are not eligible to apply now.
POSTS DETAILS FOR MADHYANCHAL GRAMIN BANK RECRUITMENT 2015
Details of Posts for Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 is given below.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MADHYANCHAL GRAMIN BANK RECRUITMENT 2015
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June–4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in. * Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT that is ‘HINDI’. For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have – a. Local language HINDI at 10th Std level OR b. Native language HINDI at 10th Std level OR c. Local language HINDI at any level up to graduation level.
PRE- REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following scores as given below:-
- For SC/ST/OBC: District Magistrate/Additional Dist Magistrate/Collector/Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Dy. Commissioner/Dy.Collector/First Class Stipendiary Magistrate/Sub-Division Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner/ Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate/ Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar/Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his/her family normally resides
- For Persons with Disabilities: Authorised Certifying Authority will be Medical Board at the District level. The Medical Board consists of Chief Medical Officer, Sub-Divisional Medical Officer in the District and a member who is a specialist in Orthopedics, ENT or Ophthalmology, as the case may be
APPLICATION FORM FOR MADHYANCHAL GRAMIN BANK RECRUITMENT 2015
Complete information regarding Application Form for Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 is given below along with the link to apply Online.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.mgbank.co.in between 01.09.2015 to 15.09.2015. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.mgbank.co.inand click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification, read it carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form and recheck before final submission.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR MADHYANCHAL GRAMIN BANK RECRUITMENT 2015
For Officer Scale-I:-Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWEIII conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies shortlisted based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank. 3 The total marks for Interview will be 30. The minimum qualifying marks for Interview will be 12 (11 for SC/ST).
The Interview will be held at the SAGAR centre, the complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters. The address of the venues will also be displayed in the Bank’s website one week before the dates for commencement of Interviews. Note: Bank reserves the right to cancel the centre and/or add some other centers, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc. Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the centers other than the one he/she has opted for.
Selected Candidates in Officer Scale-I, will have to execute Indemnity Bond as under. The bond will be executed in case if Officer Scale-I, leaves before confirmation.
CALL LETTERS FOR MADHYANCHAL GRAMIN BANK RECRUITMENT 2015
Bank will display the list of all eligible candidates for interview and information about call letter, interview schedule etc on Bank’s website www.mgbank.co.in, eligible candidates are requested to visit the above website of the bank periodically for further information. Candidate has to affix his/her photograph on the call letter. Candidate has to bring this call letter and requisite enclosures while attending the Interview without which they will not be allowed to take up the Interview.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MADHYANCHAL GRAMIN BANK RECRUITMENT 2015
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- Original fee payment receipt (CBS Challan).
- Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
- 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language i.e. Hindi for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Address Proof.
- Any other relevant document
KEY DATES FOR MADHYANCHAL GRAMIN BANK RECRUITMENT 2015
|Beginning date of Payment of Application
|01.09.2015 to 15.09.2015|
|Opening date for Online Registration||01.09.2015|
|Last Date for Online Registration||15.09.2015|
Form Complete Information Brochure of Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015. Click Here