Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited invites application from eligible candidates for Assistant Engineer (DIST), Junior Engineer (DIST), Assistant Vigilance Officer & Junior Assistant vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply online,through the details given below.
India’s biggest Power Distribution Company having Over 2.14 Crore’s consumers and dedicated pool of over 77,000 employees with Annual Revenue of over Rupees 50,000 Crore is looking for Talented, Dynamic and Result oriented Professionals with proven track record to join MSEDCL.
VACANCY DETAILS FOR MSEDCL RECRUITMENT 2015
Vacancy details for MSEDCL Recruitment 2015 is given below category wise
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA MSEDCL RECRUITMENT 2015
Eligibility Criteria for MSEDCL Recruitment 2015 is given below in detail. Candidate those who are interested to apply can check details thoroughly before applying
Assistant Engineer (Dist)
- Qualification – Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology.
Junior Engineer (Dist)
- Qualification – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Assistant Vigilance Officer
- Qualification – Degree of any Govt. recognized University with at-least 60% aggregate marks OR Diploma with 55% marks OR Degree in Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology/ Computer/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical / Civil Engineering from Government Recognized University/ Institute OR Serving or Retired Non-commissioned Officer from any Defence service/ Assistant Sub-Inspector from Para Military Force/ State Police Force having total service of not less than eight years.
Junior Assistant (Accounts)
- Qualification – Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Management Studies with MS-CIT.
- A Degree & Diploma should be from a University or Institute in India established or incorporated under Central Act or a State Act or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto, by the Competent Authority.
- For Sr.No.1, the departmental candidate (i.e., employees of MSEDCL only) possessing Degree/ Diploma in Engineering / Technology in any other discipline shall be considered under direct recruitment provided that they will have to appear for written examination online consisting of syllabus of Electrical Engineering and compete along with other candidates.
- When any departmental employee holding Diploma in Engineering acquires AMIE qualification and/ or acquires recognized degree in Engineering, after undergoing part time degree course, he should be treated on par with a degree holder in Engineering for the purpose of direct recruitment of any post under the company requiring that qualification. In such cases it shall be considered equivalent irrespective of the class / grade or percentage of the marks secured in these examination, even if specified for outsiders.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to backward classes.
Those reserved category candidates who apply against Open Category will be treated as Open Category Candidate for the purpose of selection /recruitment process and they will not get the benefit of age and fee relaxation so the candidates are requested to mention appropriate entry in this regard.
Upper age limit for departmental candidates is 57 years. Departmental candidate means employees of MSEDCL only
APPLICATION FORM MSEDCL RECRUITMENT 2015
Candidates are required to apply Online for MSEDCL Recruitment 2015 on the link provided in company website www.mahadiscom.in or from the link given below. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of the entire recruitment process. The Company will send intimation about call letters for online Test etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention email ID to/or of any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online.
- Candidates to go to the MSEDCL website www.mahadiscom.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates who are applying for more than one post have to register separate online application for each post. In unforeseen circumstances, the online test may be held at same day and time simultaneously and thereby it is the responsibility of the candidate to decide and appear for which post and no separate online test will be conducted for them.
- Candidates should upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the online application. The candidate should have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specification given below in JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB and 20 KB respectively and upload the photograph and signature. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s photo and signature is uploaded after completion of the entry in online mode.
Candidates shall pay the requisite fee through online as below:
- Open Category / Applied Against Open Category : Rs.500/- + Transaction Charges
- Reserved Category : Rs.250/- + Transaction Charges
Note: The candidates claiming the reservation mentioned in PWD and Ex Serviceman are exempted from fees.
ADMIT CARD MSEDCL RECRUITMENT 2015
Candidates are required to download the call letters for online examination / interview from Company’s website by entering their registration number and password which are generated by the system on submitting the online application and are intimated to the candidates by e-mail/SMS. Candidates are advised to preserve these details for future use. Call letters for Online Written Test will not be dispatched manually by post or courier etc.
SELECTION PROCESS MSEDCL RECRUITMENT 2015
- The candidates will have to appear for the online test at his/her own cost.
- The recruitment in MSEDCL is done strictly as per merit.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnished incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The selection of Departmental candidate will be subject to verification of disciplinary actions and vigilance enquiries in process/completed and other service records. The decision of the Company in this regard shall be final and no individual representations will be entertained.
- The select list will be drawn by giving 90% weightage to the performance in the written /online test and 10% weightage to the academic performance.
KEY DATES MSEDCL RECRUITMENT 2015
|Opening of submission of MSEDCL Online Applications||5th September, 2015|
|Last date of submission of MSEDCL Online Application||28th September, 2015|
|Candidates to download call letter for online test||10 days prior to online test|
|MSEDCL Online Examination at Test Centre||Tentative during October, 2015|
For Information Brochure of MSEDCL Recruitment 2015. Click Here