JEE Main Application Form 2016 is available CBSE now as per the the official date in december 2015. Application Form of JEE Main have to be submitted by Online mode only from the official website jeemain.nic.in. Interested candidate whose who wants to enroll themselves for IITs, NITs etc may apply through the process given below. Complete details of JEE Main Application Form 2016 is available here such as dates, procedure for applying, application fee, instruction etc.
JEE Main Application Form 2016 Correction
Candidate will also have a facility for JEE Main Application Form 2016 Correction in case of any mistake happened during form filling. This facility is optional may or may not be there and is expected from Jan 2016. Candidates visit to official site for this facility.
Candidates fill the form correctly during this time otherwise no more further correction will be done for JEE Main Application Form.
The change of city and change of mode for Online or Offline exam will remain the same. Candidates are not allowed to change this.
Separate amount will be required through credit card/debit card or e-challan during JEE Main Application Form 2016 Correction.
How to make Correction in JEE Main Application Form 2016
Click here to correct mistakes in Application form
- Go to official website and click on application form correction
- Log in by using application number and password
- Correct all the details which you have to do
- Make payment as required.
Instructions for Correction in JEE Main Application Form 2016
Candidates appearing in 12th board in 2016 must fill their Roll Number as required.
Correction in JEE Main Application Form 2016 will be allowed once
After correction and making necessary payment change will automatically in the website and showed to candidate as well.
JEE Main Application Form 2016
Candidates of JEE Main 2016 have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for JEE Main. The candidates should have all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Confirmation Page with Application No. shall be generated. If you have made any mistakes check Application Form Correction procedure for correction. The link is given below for applying Online to JEE Main 2016
How to Apply
Candidates will have to follow simple steps to fill Application Form of JEE Main.
Step 1 – Registration and filling of all Details
- Go to official website www.jeemain.nic.in
- Register yourself for form filling
- Fill all the details such as
Exam Related Details
Mailing Address Details
- Submit the form and note down the registration number.
Step 2 – Documents Uploading
- Upload scanned passport size photograph not more than 40 kb
- Upload scanned signature not more than 30 kb
- Upload scanned thumb impression not more than 30 kb
Step 3 – Payment of JEE Application Fee
- Candidates have to select mode of payment
- By credit/debit card,
- By depositing fee in cash in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC bank through e-challan generated during the online filling of application form.
- Download acknowledgement after payment
Candidates must check all details carefully before payment. Once payment of the JEE Main 2016 Fees is done, changes cannot be made.
|For examination centres opted in India|
|Paper(s) Appearing||Pen and Paper Based Examination||Computer Based Examination|
|JEE (Main) Paper-1 or JEE (Main) Paper-2 only||1000 (boys)
|Both JEE (Main) Paper-1 and JEE (Main) Paper-2|| 1800 (boys)
|900|| 1300 (boys)
|For examination centre opted in foreign country|
|JEE (Main) Paper-1(B.E./B.Tech.) or
JEE (Main) Paper-2 (B.Arch./B.Planning) only
|Both JEE (Main) Paper 1(B.E./B.Tech.) and
JEE (Main) Paper-2 (B.Arch./B.Planning)
Things to Remember for JEE Main Application Form 2016
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form for JEE Main 2016. More than one application i.e Multiple applications from a candidate will be rejected.
- The name of the candidate and his/her parents name in the application form must exactly be the same as registered in Class 12th/ equivalent qualifying Examination. No prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Fr/Dr/Mrs/Smt/Col etc should be used.
- No options can be changed at a later stage after submission of an application. However, a chance may be given to the candidates to correct/modify some of the particular(s) of the application form online only, with valid reason(s), during the month of Jan 2015.
- The JEE Main application form 2016 has been made completely online i.e. the candidate have to fill the particulars online and also upload their photograph, signature and thumb impression. Due to above, the provision of sending hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to the JEE (Main) office has been done away with.
- Candidate(s) may check the status of their application on JEE Main website.
JEE Main Application Form 2016 Key Dates
|Start of JEE Main 2016 Application Form||1 December, 2015|
|Last Date for submitting Online Applications||11 January, 2016|
|JEE Main Application Form Correction||January 2016|