Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for the District cadre posts under Jammu and Kashmir Special Recruitment Rules. Candidates whose who are interested to apply can check all details from the link given below.
VACANCY DETAILS FOR JKSSB RECRUITMENT 2015
Total Number of posts for JKSSB Recruitment 2015 is 2647
1. Anantnag : 113 Posts
2. Bandipora: 99 Posts
3. Baramulla: 171 Posts
4. Budgam: 133 Posts
5. Ganderbal: 84 Posts
6. Kulgam: 90 Posts
7. Kupwara: 112 Posts
8. Pulwama: 25 Posts
9. Shopian: 72 Posts
10. Srinagar: 183 Posts
11. Doda: 167 Posts
12. Jammu: 307 Posts
13. Kathua: 217 Posts
14. Kishtwar: 133 Posts
15. Poonch: 98 Posts
16. Rajouri:197 Posts
17. Reasi: 108 Posts
18. Samba: 81 Posts
19. Udhampur: 164 Posts
20. Ramban: 93 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR JKSSB RECRUITMENT 2015
Are Permanent residents of J&K State
It is further amplified that in respect of Divisional Cadre posts only those candidates belonging to the concerned Division can apply. However, candidate belonging to SC category shall be eligible to apply for the said reserved vacancies irrespective of their residence in the concerned District or Division.
“A person shall be deemed to be resident of a particular District /Division if he/ she has resided in such District /Division as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years before the date of applying for a particular post and is actually residing in the said area”.
If a woman marries outside her District/Division, the period of residence of 15 years shall not operate as bar for applying to a post provided that her husband has resided in that District/Division, as the case may be for a period of not less than 15 years.”
- Are having age as on 01.01.2015
- not below 18 years; and
- not above:-
- 40 years in case of Open Merit.
- 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees
APPLICATION FORM FOR JKSSB RECRUITMENT 2015
Candidate who are interested for JKSSB has to fill online applications No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to apply online through jkssb website www.jkssb.nic.in the direct link is given below.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants are first required to go to the jkssb website www.jkssb.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- Candidates can apply online by clicking on the “apply” button shown on the jkssb website www.jkssb.nic.in/pages/jobs.aspx. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully.
- On clicking “apply” button an instruction window is shown. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on proceed button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “proceed” button system asks for candidate’s personal information including ‘name’, ‘father’s/husband’s name’, ‘category’, ‘dob’, gender, ‘marital status’, ‘contact information ’, email-id, qualification details, and other relevant information.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpeg,*.jpg).
- Size of the photograph (passport size) must be between 20kB to 50kB.
- Size of the signature and thumb impression must be between 10kB to 20kB
- Click on “submit” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that you have mentioned on entry time. If you are sure with filled details then click on respective button to finally push data into server with successfully submission report that you can print. Otherwise you can modify your details.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- A registration slip is generated where you can find your 13 digit application number, 10 digit username and link to print e-challan and application form.
- After that candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan.
- APPLICATION FEE :Candidates can deposit fees of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four hundred) only in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e-challan only.
- Go to the nearest Jammu and Kashmir bank branch with the fee payment e-challan and pay, in cash.
- Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them
- The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for interview.
SELECTION PROCESS FOR JKSSB RECRUITMENT 2015
Selection Process for JKSSB Recruitment 2015 is as follows:
1.) Written Test
ADMIT CARD FOR JKSSB RECRUITMENT 2015
Call letters shall not be issued individually, however, Board shall give wide publicity through print and electronic media, official Website (www.jkssb.nic.in) of the Board about the venues, dates of the written test/ interview for the information of eligible candidates. No claim of being unaware of the dates/ schedule for written test/ interview shall be entertained.
KEY DATES FOR JKSSB RECRUITMENT 2015
|Date of Commencement for submission of online applications||05.09.2015|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||18.09.2015|
|Last Date for submission of fee/ Bank Challan||19.09.2015|