The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University known for its high standards in teaching and research. DU Application Form 2016 are available in in two modes Online and Offline. DU Application Form will be available from 28 may 2016 as per the scheduled date declared by the University. Delhi University offers admission to various discipline for all categories (General/SC/ST/PwD). Detailed Information and step by step process for applying for Delhi University is given here.
Interested and eligible students may apply for University of Delhi Admissions.
DU Application Form 2016 – 2017
DU Application Form 2016-2017 will be available from 28 may 2016. The procedure for applying online and offline is given here in detail along with the link.
How to Apply Online for University Of Delhi
- Go to the official website form the link mentioned
- Click on the link “Register” and successfully register yourself
- Login and click on the “Apply Now”
- Then enter all the details required such as personal details, educational details, other details.
- Select course of your choice
- Upload latest passport size photograph and signature
- Then “make payment” for application fee required.
- Submit the form
- After successfully submitting application download DU Application Form 2016 for further procedure
How to Apply Offline for University Of Delhi
Delhi University has provided option of offline registrations too. There will be some Admission Centres for receiving and submitting the duly filled in offline applications between the scheduled dates.
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharam College
- Dyal Singh College
- Gargi College
- Maharaja Agrasen College
- PGDAV College
- Rajdhani College
- Shyam Lal College
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
DU Application Form 2016 for PG Courses
University of Delhi also invites application for various Masters Courses. The Application Form for 2016 will be start form April. Candidate may apply as per the scheduled date. The link will be available here
DU PG Application Form
DU released notification for admission in BHMS course for the academic session 2015-2016.The course of BHMS is conducted at Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College, Defence Colony, New Delhi.100 seats are available for admission to BHMS Course for the Academic Session 2015-2016. Candidates who want to take admission in DU BHMS course can apply.
DU BHMS ADMISSION 2015 SEAT MATRIX
DU BHMS ADMISSION 2015 IMPORTANT LINKS
DU BHMS ADMISSION 2015 RESULT
It is being informed to all the interested aspirants that DU BHMS Admission Result has been declared. Candidate can check merit list from the link given below.
DU BHMS ADMISSION 2015 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
He/She must have attained or will attain the age of Seventeen (17) years as on 31st December 2015.
(i) For 85% Delhi Quota Seats : The candidates seeking admission to BHMS course must have passed Intermediate/Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE)/Indian School Certificate Examination (12 years course) or any other equivalent Examination recognised by the University of Delhi for admission to Undergraduate courses with 60% or more marks in the aggregate of three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and has also passed English as one of the subject from a recognised school conducting regular classes situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi (except Patrachar Vidyalaya and Open School). While deciding the merit the marks obtained in English will not be taken into consideration.
(ii) For 15% All India Quota Seats (except Delhi quota) : The candidates from all over India who have passed the prescribed qualifying examination from an Indian University/Board (12 years course) from a recognised school conducting regular classes or any other equivalent Examination recognised by the 8 University of Delhi for admission to Undergraduate courses with 60% or more marks in the aggregate of three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and has also passed English as one of the subject (except Patrachar Vidyalaya and Open School). While deciding the merit the marks obtained in English will not be taken into consideration.
(iii) The percentages of above quota will be interchangeable.
- The candidates in order to become eligible for admission to BHMS course under OBC category must obtain 54% marks in qualifying examination i.e. Board XIIth examination.
- The candidates in order to become eligible for admission to BHMS course under SC/ST categories must obtain 50% marks in qualifying examination i.e. Board XIIth examination.
- Provided that the student has passed all the subjects separately required for the purpose of admission to BHMS Course.
- All the admitted candidates in BHMS Course are required to submit a Certificate that he/she has passed 8th Class Examination with Hindi. If he/ she is failed to submit the same certificate he/she will not be awarded the degree of BHMS Course.
- The candidates belonging to General-Pwd category must have secured a minimum of 55% marks, Pwd -SC/ Pwd -ST categories must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks and Pwd -OBC categories must have obtained a minimum of 54% marks in qualifying examination i.e. Board XIIth examination.
DU BHMS ADMISSION 2015 INSTRUCTIONS
The candidates may obtain Bulletin of Information and Application Form w.e.f. 03/07/2015 to 31/07/2015 from the Office of the Joint Registrar (Medical), Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicine, 6th floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 in the following manner:
For General/OBC Category
- By hand in person against Bank Draft /Banker’s Cheque of 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty Only) between 09.30 A.M. to 03.00 P.M. (except lunch time) in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi on all working days from Monday to Friday upto 31/07/2015.
- By post against Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque of 800/- (Eight Hundred only) in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi by sending a self addressed envelop of 10″X 8″ upto 17/07/2015.
For SC/ST/PWD Category
- By hand in person against Bank Draft /Banker’s Cheque of 550/- (Five Hundred Fifty Only) between 09.30 A.M. to 03.00 P.M. (except lunch time) in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi on all working days from Monday to Friday upto 31/07/2015.
- By post against Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque of 600/- (Six Hundred only) in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi by sending a self addressed envelop of 10″X 8″ upto 17/07/2015.
DU BHMS ADMISSION 2015 KEY DATES
DU BHMS Application form 2015 is available now for interested aspirants. Candidate whose who are interested to take admission in BHMS course can apply through the link given below
DU BHMS APPLICATION FORM 2015 – DOWNLOAD
Application form is available in offline mode only. Candidate can download Application Form from the link given below
DU BHMS APPLICATION FORM
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH APPLICATION FORM
Attested copy of the following certificates should be attached with the application form
- Secondary School (10th Class) Certificate & its Marks Sheet.
- Senior School (12th Class) Certificate & its Marks Sheet.
- Separate Certificate of Date of Birth, if it is not shown in the certificate (1) above.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended (Not older than six months).
- Passing Hindi Certificate (Marks Sheet) for all candidates upto 8th standard applying for BHMS Course for purposes of award of Degree.
- Certificate of SC/ST/PH (if applicable).
- Entitlement Certificate for Defence Personnel (if applicable).
- OBC Certificate (Non Creamy Layer), (if applicable) – Two Copy
- The selected candidates for admission to BHMS course may be admitted provisionally subject to submission of Medical Fitness Certificate. The college authorities shall arrange for medical examination of the provisionally admitted students.
- The student should certify whether he/she belongs to OBC/SC/ST/PH Category. However, the OBC status is to be determined on the basis of the Central List of OBCs notified by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment on the recommendations of the National Commission for Backward Classes available at their website of the admission (http:/ncbc.nic.in/backwardclasses/index.html).
All candidates are required to produce their original certificates at the time of depositing fee which will be kept in the office of the concerned college and will not be returned back in any case till the confirmation of admission.
Application for admission will be received upto 31/07/2015
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING AND SENDING THE APPLICATION FORMS:
- Candidates must have passed in all the required subjects separately (in Theory and Practical) for admission to BHMS Course.
- Candidates who have appeared in the class XII Examination this year i.e. 2014 and have been placed under Compartment or are to re-appear for improvement will not be eligible.
- In case the information furnished or certificates etc. submitted are found to be false, or the candidate is found to have withheld name shall be removed from the college rolls and fee deposited by him/her shall be forfeited.
- Once application form is submitted no alteration will be allowed thereafter.
- A candidate seeking admission to BHMS Course is required to send his/her application on the prescribed form appended at the end of the Bulletin of Information.
- The candidates before filling in the form shall satisfy his/her eligibility. The candidate is required to go through the Bulletin of Information carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to the filling of the application form.
- Application form should be filled in by the candidate in English.
- The last date for receipt of application forms for admission to BHMS 2015-2016 in the office of the Joint Registrar (Medical), Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicine, 6th Floor, V. P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007 is 31/07/2015. No application form will be accepted after 31/07/2015.
- Incomplete Application Form for Admission to 1st Prof. BHMS Course will summarily be rejected.
- The student should certify whether he/she belongs to OBC/SC/ST/PH Category.
DU BHMS COMPLETE INFORMATION