DTE Kerala M.Tech Application Form 2016 is available now as per the date of application. Candidate can check the details for Applications forms for the M.Tech courses in Kerala on the basis of their GATE scores. The details for DTE Kerala M.Tech Application Form 2016 Procedure is given below with the link to apply online.
DTE Kerala M.Tech Application Form 2016
How to Apply
Applications should be filled online logging on to the website www.cet.ac.in or www.dtekerala.gov.in. The link for Applying Online is also given below
- Candidates must enter the details after logging in.
- Personal details, academic details and communication details must be filled in carefully.
- GATE Score, Registration No, Year of Passing and Marks must be entered for candidates with valid GATE Scores
- Candidates (even Non-GATE ones) must fill the details of their degree, CGPA and marks etc
- Candidates must exercise care while filling in the entries as the rank list preparation is based on the correct information provided by the candidates
- Candidates must submit the Online DTE Kerala M.Tech Application Form 2016 to generate the SBT Echallan.
- The Echallan must be printed and payment made in the nearest specified branch of SBT.
- Candidates must also print the Application Form to be submitted to the address mentioned below.
- Candidates must ensure that the bank stamp is placed on the Echallan copies of DTE and candidate and the correct details of branch, transaction are entered.
- Candidates are advised to make a copy of the printout of the filled in Kerala M.Tech 2015 Application Form for their reference.
Candidates must send the printout of the Kerala M.Tech 2016 Application Form along with the enclosures specified below to
College of Engineering,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695016
An application fee of Rs 500/- (Rs 100/- in case of SC/ST Candidates) is to be remitted in any specified branch of State Bank of Travancore with chalan generated on submission of the application. A printout of the filled up application should be taken and sent with copies of the following documents, to the Principal, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram – 695016.
Documents required during Admission
- Engineering Degree certificate and Mark lists up to 6th semester for B.Tech and 8th semester for B.Arch students.
- GATE Score card (for Candidates with valid GATE Score)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the village officer for candidates who claim eligibility under SEBC (OBC) quota.
- Community Certificate issued by the Tahsildar for candidates who claim eligibility for reservation under SC/ST quota.
- The candidates who belong to OEC category should submit the community and Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Tahsildar / Village Officer.
- True copy of professional experience certificate from the Head of the organizations where the candidate is working in case of those who passed AMIE/AMIETE.
- Counterfoil of the chalan for remittance of application fee.
- Nativity Certificate issued by the Village Officer (for Non-GATE candidates).
- Sponsorship Certificate (if applicable).
- Physical disability certificate (if applicable).