The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University known for its high standards in teaching and research. DU Application Form 2016 are available in in two modes Online and Offline. DU Application Form will be available from 28 may 2016 as per the scheduled date declared by the University. Delhi University offers admission to various discipline for all categories (General/SC/ST/PwD). Detailed Information and step by step process for applying for Delhi University is given here.
Interested and eligible students may apply for University of Delhi Admissions.
DU Application Form 2016 – 2017
DU Application Form 2016-2017 will be available from 28 may 2016. The procedure for applying online and offline is given here in detail along with the link.
How to Apply Online for University Of Delhi
- Go to the official website form the link mentioned
- Click on the link “Register” and successfully register yourself
- Login and click on the “Apply Now”
- Then enter all the details required such as personal details, educational details, other details.
- Select course of your choice
- Upload latest passport size photograph and signature
- Then “make payment” for application fee required.
- Submit the form
- After successfully submitting application download DU Application Form 2016 for further procedure
How to Apply Offline for University Of Delhi
Delhi University has provided option of offline registrations too. There will be some Admission Centres for receiving and submitting the duly filled in offline applications between the scheduled dates.
- Atma Ram Sanatan Dharam College
- Dyal Singh College
- Gargi College
- Maharaja Agrasen College
- PGDAV College
- Rajdhani College
- Shyam Lal College
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
DU Application Form 2016 for PG Courses
University of Delhi also invites application for various Masters Courses. The Application Form for 2016 will be start form April. Candidate may apply as per the scheduled date. The link will be available here
DU PG Application Form
Paperback: 272 pages
Publisher: Penguin Metro Read
Author: Ravinder Singh
Your Dreams Are Mine Now by Ravinder Singh is the most sensational novel with a sensitive ending. It is a serious but heart touching love story sets between an intelligent girl, Rupali, who takes admission in DU College, being apart from her family back in Patna and Arjun who is a Delhi guy and a senior to her. He is seriously in youth politics. She has her dreams and to complete them she is in Delhi. She is different from Delhi girls. She is not fashionable, her simplicity reflects by her dressing sense. Her first priority is education. While Arjun whose first priority is to win the elections and change the cruel system. Their love story revolves around a serious issue which takes place in the college. They get closer in fighting against the evil people in cruel system. They are passionately in love. But their fight against the evil paid them much heavier. They didn’t expect it.
- Your Dreams Are Mine Now is a title promising book.
- It is based on a social concept which arises a question in our society about women’s safety.
- It answers you that why we should take the stands against evils in our society. It lets you know the necessity of youth in politics which is corruption less and works for better in our society.
Your Dreams Are Mine Now
They are complete opposites!
She’s a small-town girl who takes admission in Delhi University (DU). An idealist, studies are her first priority. He’s a Delhi guy, seriously into youth politics in DU. He fights to make his way. Student union elections are his first priority. But then opposites attract as well! A scandal on campus brings them together, they begin to walk the same path and somewhere along, fall in love… But their fight against evil comes at a heavy price, which becomes the ultimate test of their lives. Against the backdrop of dominant campus politics, Your Dreams Are Mine Now is an innocent love story that will tug at your heartstrings.
Ravinder Singh Biography
Ravinder Singh is the bestselling author of I Too Had a Love Story, Can Love Happen Twice? and Like It Happened Yesterday. After having spent most of his life in Burla, a very small town in western Orissa, Ravinder is currently based in New Delhi. He has an MBA from the renowned Indian School of Business. After working with a few Indian and multinational IT companies for more than eight years, Ravinder has finally taken up writing full-time. He loves playing snooker in his free time. He is also crazy about Punjabi music and loves dancing to its beat.
Click on the below given link to buy Ravinder Singh books from Amazon
Your Dreams Are Mine Now Book
DU released notification for admission in BHMS course for the academic session 2015-2016.The course of BHMS is conducted at Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College, Defence Colony, New Delhi.100 seats are available for admission to BHMS Course for the Academic Session 2015-2016. Candidates who want to take admission in DU BHMS course can apply.
DU BHMS ADMISSION 2015 SEAT MATRIX
DU BHMS ADMISSION 2015 IMPORTANT LINKS
DU BHMS ADMISSION 2015 RESULT
It is being informed to all the interested aspirants that DU BHMS Admission Result has been declared. Candidate can check merit list from the link given below.
DU BHMS ADMISSION 2015 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
He/She must have attained or will attain the age of Seventeen (17) years as on 31st December 2015.
(i) For 85% Delhi Quota Seats : The candidates seeking admission to BHMS course must have passed Intermediate/Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE)/Indian School Certificate Examination (12 years course) or any other equivalent Examination recognised by the University of Delhi for admission to Undergraduate courses with 60% or more marks in the aggregate of three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and has also passed English as one of the subject from a recognised school conducting regular classes situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi (except Patrachar Vidyalaya and Open School). While deciding the merit the marks obtained in English will not be taken into consideration.
(ii) For 15% All India Quota Seats (except Delhi quota) : The candidates from all over India who have passed the prescribed qualifying examination from an Indian University/Board (12 years course) from a recognised school conducting regular classes or any other equivalent Examination recognised by the 8 University of Delhi for admission to Undergraduate courses with 60% or more marks in the aggregate of three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and has also passed English as one of the subject (except Patrachar Vidyalaya and Open School). While deciding the merit the marks obtained in English will not be taken into consideration.
(iii) The percentages of above quota will be interchangeable.
- The candidates in order to become eligible for admission to BHMS course under OBC category must obtain 54% marks in qualifying examination i.e. Board XIIth examination.
- The candidates in order to become eligible for admission to BHMS course under SC/ST categories must obtain 50% marks in qualifying examination i.e. Board XIIth examination.
- Provided that the student has passed all the subjects separately required for the purpose of admission to BHMS Course.
- All the admitted candidates in BHMS Course are required to submit a Certificate that he/she has passed 8th Class Examination with Hindi. If he/ she is failed to submit the same certificate he/she will not be awarded the degree of BHMS Course.
- The candidates belonging to General-Pwd category must have secured a minimum of 55% marks, Pwd -SC/ Pwd -ST categories must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks and Pwd -OBC categories must have obtained a minimum of 54% marks in qualifying examination i.e. Board XIIth examination.
DU BHMS ADMISSION 2015 INSTRUCTIONS
The candidates may obtain Bulletin of Information and Application Form w.e.f. 03/07/2015 to 31/07/2015 from the Office of the Joint Registrar (Medical), Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicine, 6th floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 in the following manner:
For General/OBC Category
- By hand in person against Bank Draft /Banker’s Cheque of 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty Only) between 09.30 A.M. to 03.00 P.M. (except lunch time) in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi on all working days from Monday to Friday upto 31/07/2015.
- By post against Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque of 800/- (Eight Hundred only) in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi by sending a self addressed envelop of 10″X 8″ upto 17/07/2015.
For SC/ST/PWD Category
- By hand in person against Bank Draft /Banker’s Cheque of 550/- (Five Hundred Fifty Only) between 09.30 A.M. to 03.00 P.M. (except lunch time) in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi on all working days from Monday to Friday upto 31/07/2015.
- By post against Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque of 600/- (Six Hundred only) in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi by sending a self addressed envelop of 10″X 8″ upto 17/07/2015.
DU BHMS ADMISSION 2015 KEY DATES