NIOH CET COUNSELLING SHEDULE 2015
NIOH CET Counselling shedule is available now. click on the given below link to apply.
1st COUNSELLING NIOH CET 2015
First counseling for admission shall be held from 02.09.2015 at 10.00 am at National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly Kolkata-90. The candidate will have to secure the seat on the same day after counseling by depositing the admission fees.
- The candidates should report to the Chairman, CET-2015, Director, NIOH, Kolkata on the date and time notified for counseling in person. The allotment of course\Institute will be made only when they attend the counseling. The following procedure will be followed:
- The candidates will be called in the order of merit and shall be offered the seat and Institute available\vacant at his\her turn. Each candidate will have to select course subject (subject to eligibility) and from the available seat of the Institute.
- The parents\guardian shall not be allowed in counseling hall. However, the candidate may be given enough opportunity to consult his\her guardian prior to counseling.
- At the time of counseling, the candidates have to produce original certificates and two set of self attested photocopies thereof. One of original documents (X certificate/XII mark sheet) may be retained in the Institute till the completion of the first year examination.
- A candidate, who fails to appear in person on the notified date and time for counseling shall forfeit his\her claim for a seat.
- A candidate who is allotted a seat shall be admitted provisionally. He\She will be required to deposit the prescribed fee on the spot by demand draft
FILLING-UP SEATS AFTER 1ST COUNSELLING
The vacancies arising due to drop-outs\withdrawals, if any, will be filled-up first by updating the list Institution-wise on the basis of merit (Rank in NIOH CET-2015) and thereafter the resultant vacancies will be notified and filled- up through 2’d counseling on stipulated date.
PROCEDURE OF UPDATING IF ANY
Updating of merit list in the same institute wherever applicable will be done on merit based on the rank of the student in CET-2015 subject to availability of seat. After updating the merit list in the same institute, resultant vacancies will be notified for second counseling
2nd COUNSELLING NIOH CET 2015
In case vacancy occurs in any Institute after the first counseling, the candidates may be called for second counseling in order of merit. In case the candidate opts for transfer from one institute to another institute or one course to another course in the same institute, during second counseling, his/her fee and deposit paid earlier will be adjusted/transferred as per rules.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING COUNSELLING/ADMISSION
- Original Admit Card of CET-2015 and Counseling letter.
- Date of birth (Secondary School/Matriculation Certificate/Admit Card) issued by the affiliating board.
- Certificate and mark sheet of the qualifying examination issued by the Board/University.
- Conduct and Character Certificate from the head of the Institution from where the qualifying examination was passed or from principal of the college/school where the candidate has studied last.
- Certificate of medical fitness to be signed by a Govt. Medical Officer.
- SC or ST certificate or Physically Handicapped certificate from appropriate authorities on the basis of which reservation is claimed. The concerned institute may constitute a medical board to assess disability/eligibility of candidate to pursue the said course. No SEBC certificate will be accepted.
- Migration certificate in original form the respective regular School/University where he/she has studied last to be submitted as per requirement of University.
- Nationality/Domicile certificate.
- Gap year certificate, if applicable.