UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015 APPLICATION PROCEDURE
All the candidate can apply as per the scheduled date mentioned for UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015. Candidates has to apply Online ,Details for applying online is given below
Candidate can apply online for UPSC CDS II Exam 2015 from the link given below
Click here for – APPLICATION FORM OF UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply online only, by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions are available on the abovementioned website. The filling of online application contains two parts
Registration of Part-I & Part-II will be treated as valid from 00-00 hrs of 25-07-2015 to 23-59 hrs of 14-08-2015 and applicants making force entry outside the above timings will be treated as invaild
In Part I Registration of UPSC CDS II Exam 2015
candidate will have to fill basic information
- On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application
- Candidate may press “I agree” button after he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without payment , selection of centre, uploading of scanned photograph & signature and agreed for declaration.
- Scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Candidates can pay application fee online though SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of submission of online form.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI portal can go directly after submission of form.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 5 to 7.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email will be sent on your registered email-id. In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
In Part II Registration of UPSC CDS II Exam 2015
PART-II Registration comprises three steps:-
- Fee Payment
- Examination centre has to be chosen from the available drop down menu.
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
APPLICATION FEE FOR UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Online Application process must be completed (including filling up of Part-I and Part-II of the Form) before 11:59 P.M. of 14th August, 2015, after which the web-link will be disabled.