The biggest Controversy of Taj Mahal India which is considered as amongst the seven wonders of the world is revealed here. Purushottam Nagesh Oak was an Indian writer who claims that the Taj Mahal was originally a Shiva temple and a Rajput palace named Tejo Mahalaya seized by Shah Jahan and adopted as a tomb. He says that Mahal is a word to describe a royal palace and not a tomb and after seizure by Shah Jahan, the name was changed to Taj Mahal. Several other things that resembles that Taj Mahal Agra Controversy is shiva temple are described here.
Taj Mahal Agra Controversy
1. According to Oak Taj Mahal is built in the Hindu temple style, he claims that the octagonal shape of the Taj Mahal has a special Hindu significance, because Hindus alone have special names for the eight directions.
2. He told that the finial of the Taj Mahal is a trishula with a Kalasha holding two bent mango leaves and a coconut, which is a sacred Hindu motif.
3. Samples collected from the riverside doorway of the Taj Mahal and by Carbon dating tests he revealed that the door was 300 years older than Shah Jahan.
4. Dhatura flower for Hindu Shiva worship. The flower is depicted in the shape of the sacred, escoteric Hindu incantation ‘OM’ Embossed designs of this booming ‘OM’ are drawn over the exterior of the octagonal central sanctorum of Shiva where now a fake grave in Mumtaz’s has been planted.
5. Oak claims that Hindu ornaments and symbols were effaced from the Taj, whose sealed chambers hold the shred, including a lingam, of the original temple, and that Mumtaz Mahal was not buried at her gravestone.
Questions asked by peoples on Taj Mahal Agra Controversy
- Is the Taj Mahal a Hindu Temple?
- What do elements of the Taj Mahal symbolize?
- Is the Taj Mahal a mosque or a temple?
Answer to all this declared by one single decision of court as:
In 2000 India’s Supreme Court dismissed Oak’s petition to declare that a Hindu king had built the Taj Mahal and promenaded him for bringing the action, saying he had a “bee in his bonnet” about the Taj
In 2005 a similar petition was dismissed by the Allahabad High Court. This case was brought by Amar Nath Mishra, a social worker and preacher who says that the Taj Mahal Agra was built by the Hindu King Parmar Dev in 1196
If anyone wants to read real aspects in detailed click on the image given below to read this..