Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a Mini-Ratna Company, Govt. of India Undertaking engaged in Coal Mining activities invites applications from Indian citizens, who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age, experience etc. for the posts indicated below for its Central Hospital/Regional Hospitals/ different Dispensaries and Area/Unit/Departments of the Company.
VACANCY DETAILS FOR BCCL RECRUITMENT 2015
Total vacancy details of BCCL Recruitment 2015 for various posts are given below category wise. Candidate should check details before applying.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BCCL RECRUITMENT 2015
Detailed eligibility criteria for BCCL Recruitment 2015 is mentioned as follows
Staff Nurse (Trainee) – T&S Gr. C
- 10+2 plus ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma or Certificate from a recognized institute approved by the Government.
- Note: Entry of staff nurse with ‘A’ Grade recognised Nursing Diploma or Certificate with 03 years course will be inducted as Staff Nurse (Trainee) and after successful completion of one year training will be placed as Staff Nurse in Tech. & Sup. Gr.C
Jr. Technician (ECG) – T&S Gr. D
- Higher Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate & two years experience certificate as ECG Technician in a hospital under a Cardiologist/Physician or in a reputed Nursing home having ECG service under a Cardiologist/Physician. Preference shall be given to graduates and to those who can handle running repair of the equipment.
- Note: Entry of eligible candidates as per qualification as prescribed above will be in Tech. & Sup. Gr. D and on completion of 03 years experience in Company hospitals, they may be considered for placement in Tech. & Sup. Gr. C after holding a Trade Test.
Technician (Audiometry)-Trainee – T&S Gr. D
- Higher Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate plus Diploma in Audiometry from Govt. recognised Institute.
Technician (Refraction/Optometry)-Trainee – T&S Gr. D
- Higher Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate plus Diploma in Refraction/Optometry from Govt. recognised Institute/Govt. Hospital
Technician (Dental) Trainee – T&S Gr. D
- Minimum Educational/Technical Qualification: Higher Secondary (10+2)/Intermediate plus Diploma in Dentistry/Dental Technology from Govt. recognised Institute.
Physiotherapist (Trainee) – T&S Gr. C
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from Govt. recognised Institute (minimum 3 years course).
- Note: Entry of recognised diploma holders in physiotherapy will be in Tech. & Sup. Gr. C as Physiotherapist (Trainee) for one year. On successful completion of one year training, they will be regularized in T & S Grade-C as Physiotherapist.
Technician Dietician (Trainee) – T&S Gr. C
- Recognised Diploma in Dietics.
- Note: Entry of Technician-Dietician will be in Tech. & Sup. Gr. C as Trainee for 01 year. After successful completion of one year training, they will be regularized as Technician Dietician in T & S Grade-C.
Technician (Pathological) –Trainee – T&S Gr. C
- Diploma in Lab Technology (Pathological) from an Institute recognised by the Government.
- The Technician Para Medical Staff who are matriculate and who have served in Army for a period of at least 10 years prior to retirement shall also be treated as possessing the desired qualifications laid down for the post of Technician(Pathological)-Trainee in T&S Grade-C.
- After successful completion of one year training, they will be regularized as Technician (Pathological) in T & S Grade-C.
Technician (Radiographer) -Trainee – T&S Gr. C
- Diploma in Radiography from an Institute recognised by the Government.
- The Technician Para Medical Staff who are matriculate and who have served in Army for a period of at least 10 years prior to retirement shall also be treated as possessing the desired qualifications laid down for the post of Technician (Radiographer) -Trainee – T&S Gr. C.
Pharmacist (Trainee) – T&S Gr. C
- 10+2 with science and Diploma in Pharmacy registered with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act. 1948 with valid registration.
- Note: 1. All the pharmacist must be registered with Pharmacy Council of State. 2. The Diploma in Pharmacy referred to above should be recognised /approved by the Pharmacy Council/Central/State. 3. Entry into pharmacist cadre will be as Pharmacist (Trainee) in Tech. & Sup. Gr. C and after successful completion of one year training they will be regularised as Pharmacist in Tech. & Sup. Gr. C
Accountant – T&S Gr. A
- Intermediate Examination of ICWA or CA.
AGE LIMIT & RELAXATIONS
The candidate must have completed 18 years of age and also should not be more than 30 years of age as on 14.09.2015, however, the upper age limit as mentioned above is relaxed by
- 05 years for SC & ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates ( Non Creamy Layer)
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PWD candidates, 15 years for PWD candidates belonging to SC/ST and 13 years for PWD / PH candidates belonging to OBC (NCL) on production of disability certificate having 40% or more disability as required under rules.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for candidates who were ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
- For Ex- Serviceman: Service rendered in Armed Forces plus 03 ( three) years in addition to above mentioned age limit on production of proof of services subject to maximum of 50 ( fifty) years
- Age limit shall not be a bar for departmental candidates i.e. employees of Bharat Coking Coal Limited/CIL & its subsidiary companies fulfilling other eligibility criteria
Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates is to be submitted in Prescribed Performa issued from the Authorities
QUICK LINKS FOR BCCL RECRUITMENT 2015
SELECTION PROCESS FOR BCCL RECRUITMENT 2015
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test (Objective Type Multiple Choice Question Paper) comprising Two Section: Part-A- General Awareness, Part-B- Professional Aptitude
- The language of the test shall be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- The test shall be conducted by using OMR sheets. Candidates are advised to make themselves well versed with the use of OMR Sheet.
- The candidates who qualify in the written test shall be called for interview as per the criteria decided by the Management
- Medical Fitness: Candidate should have sound health. The selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination by the Company’s Authorized Medical Board and the final appointment / joining will be subject to declaration of Medically Fit by Company’s Authorized Medical Board only
ADMIT CARD FOR BCCL RECRUITMENT 2015
Admit Card for BCCL Recruitment 2015 can be download after the registration date is over. All the applicants are being informed by various means. All they have to do is download the BCCL Admit Card from the link given below.
BCCL ADMIT CARD – link will be activate soon
EXAM CENTRE FOR BCCL RECRUITMENT 2015
A candidate should select any one of the following examination centre while filling the online Application Form.
- New Delhi
KEY DATES FOR BCCL RECRUITMENT 2015
|Submission of Online BCCL Application Form||22.08.2015|
|Last date for submission of Online BCCL Application Form||14.09.2015|
|Last date of Remittance of application fee||17.09.2015|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copies of ‘Registered Application Form’||24.09.2015|
|Availability of BCCL Admit cards on website||15 days before the date of Written
|Date of Written Test||Will be notified on website|