For COMEDK UGET Application Form 2015 the Candidates have to register themselves by sending a request for an Application form called ‘Request for Application (RFA)’. The candidates may access the format of Request for Application form along with the general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the link in the website www.comedk.org. However, these instructions are reproduced as under.
Date of applying for COMEDK UGET 2015 is from 2nd March 2015 to 18th April 2015, which was already over. However candidate can check the details regarding application form given below
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP OF REQUEST FOR APPLICATION FORM
- Name of the Applicant: Enter your full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card), your name should not exceed 40 characters including the blank spaces.
- Date of Birth: Provide your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format only as in SSLC/10th Std Marks Card. For e.g.: If your date of birth is 24th August 1997, select as 24/08/1997.(One of the criteria in determination of the inter-se merit).
- Course applying for: Select the course MBBS/BDS (for Medical/Dental) or B.E (for Engineering) or BOTH (Medical/Dental and Engineering). Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the course you select.
- Unique Photo ID Proof: Select any one of the below listed valid Photo ID proofs available in original and keep it ready before filling the RFA. The same Photo ID Proof must be produced in original during the Entrance Test, Counseling and admission at college level repeat – the same Photo ID Proof must be produced in original during the Entrance Test, Counseling and admission at the college level.
- 1) Voter ID, 2) Passport, 3) PAN Card, 4) Driving License, 5) Aadhar Card / Acknowledgement of Aadhar and 6) School / College Photo ID.
Note: If any of the Options 1 to 5 is selected by the candidate he/she must carry the said selected or opted identity proof in original during examination, counseling and admission at the college level.
If Option 6, i.e. “School / College Photo ID” is selected the candidate must carry all the below mentioned documents during examination, counseling and admission at the college level:
a) “School / College Photo ID” in original.
b) Photocopy of the same (School / College Photo ID) attested by the principal of the institution last studied (2nd PUC/12th STD).
c) Photo copy of the application in physical format sent to COMEDK.
- Photo ID Proof Number: Enter the identity proof number as it appears correctly and exactly. (If you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212’
Note: Do not make mistake in the above mentioned fields (i.e. iv & v) as details of the same would be printed in Online Test Admission Ticket and Online Rank Card.
CAUTION: ANY ID PROOF OTHER THAN WHAT HAS BEEN DECLARED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR THE TEST / COUNSELING / ADMISSION AT COLLEGE LEVEL
- Email ID: Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence. An Email ID once used for Registration for sending the Request for Application (RFA) cannot be used again.
- Mobile Number: Enter your valid Mobile number.
- Declaration: The Candidate must click on the declaration before submitting the RFA details. The candidate will be given an option to alter the details provided by him / her during the above entry. He / She have to confirm the RFA details for completing the Submission
COMEDK UGET APPLICATION FORM 2015
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2015 can be filled in five easy steps or parts. All the candidates can go through it clearly
Part 1 – The candidates should note that the details filled up by them in RFA will be displayed and the same cannot be edited / altered.
Part 2 – Enter following details here
Nationality,Guardian’s Name,Postal Address,Belongs to,
Category,Karnataka Region, Non Karnataka Region etc.
Part 3 – Here candidate have to mention Demand Draft details
DD Number,DD Amount,Drawee Bank,DD Date
Part 4 – Candidate needs to enter their full educational qualification
Part 5 – For uploading and scanning photo and signature
Candidate can also check user manual from the link given below
Click Here – USER MANUALS
Completed COMEDK UGET Application Form 2015 in physical format will be received in person in COMEDK office with
The Envelope containing the application form must be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
COMEDK No. 132, 2nd Floor,
17th Cross, 11th Main,
Malleswaram, Bangalore – 560 055