KARTET APPLICATION FORM 2015
This year the application for KARTET- 2015 has been made completely On-Line with the facility to upload photograph and signature of the applicant. The link for applying Online is given below
KARTET APPLICATION FORM 2015 – Apply Here
4 Simple steps to be followed to apply online.
STEP 1: Fill in the Online Application Form with “Registration” and “Login”
STEP 2: “Personal Details” & Generate Challan to pay examination Fee at SBM
STEP 3: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
STEP 4: Download Confirmation page / Generate Application Form
The Candidate particulars can be edited before downloading the challan. Once the payment of fee has been made or challan downloaded, candidate particulars cannot be edited at this stage. Thereafter corrections cannot be allowed.
METHOD OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE KARTET APPLICATION FORM
- Log on to website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Read the instructions to apply and procedure for on-line submission of Application Form carefully. At the end of this page, following four links to apply online are given:
- Fill in the on-line application “REGISTRATION” Part-1.
- Next Step is “LOGIN” for application to furnish the “Personal Details” by using the “User Name” and “Password” which are already messaged to your Mobile Number.
- Next step is “Generate Challan” after completing of the “Personal Details”
- Make payment of fee through download Challan for payment in the designated accounts of State Bank of Mysore..
- Fill in the on-line Application Form furnishing the details of fee deposited.
- Upload Scanned Images of photograph and signature in the on-line application form
- Take print out of Confirmation page(s) i.e the Complete Online Application copy.
- Open the first link, follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two links “Submit” and “Reset” are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click “Submit” otherwise “Reset”. After opening “Next”, information submitted can be checked and if information is correct, go for “Final Submit” otherwise go for “Back”.
- After Final Submission of data, programme will automatically take you to second link for uploading images of photograph and signature in JPG format only.
- After Final Submission of data, programme will automatically take you to third link for payment of fees. Follow the instructions and submit the fee.
- After successful submission of fee, programme will take you to fourth link to take print out of the Confirmation Page.
COMPLETE INFORMATION OF KARTET 2015
HPU MBBS/BDS Application Form are open now. The candidates who are likely to be qualified in AIPMT-2015 held on 25.07.2015 and fulfill the eligibility criteria and other conditions of the prospectus may apply online only by using University website www.hpuniv.in for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in different Medical/Dental Colleges located in the State of Himachal Pradesh
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE HPU MBBS/BDS APPLICATION FORM
- Candidates can apply for admission to MBBS/BDS courses through counselling
only online by logging on the University Website www.hpuniv.in. or from the link given below
HPU MBBS/BDS APPLICATION FORM
- Log on to Website www.hpuniv.in and download the prospectus as well as Replica of online Application Form to read it carefully to understand the eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of online application. Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same. Read the instructions and procedure for online
submission of Application Form carefully.
- Before proceeding to apply, the candidate must ensure that he/she has scanned copy of recent photograph with following specifications.
- Photograph must be a passport size color picture.
Photograph must be taken in full face view directly facing the camera.
- Photograph should have no shadows and red eyes.
- Maximum size 50 kb.
- Photo format should be jpg. only.
- Candidate must give a correct mobile number in basic details. If he/she has no mobile number, then enter his/her parents correct mobile number for giving urgent information telephonically and E-mail on given mailing ID only.
- The fee of Rs. 1200/- for General/OBC & Other categories and Rs.
600/- for SC/ST Categories only. Fee once deposited shall not be refunded in any
- Decide the mode of payment of fee: (1) By Net Banking (2) by using Debit/credit Cards of any bank and (3) by generating the Challan to deposit the fee payment by cash in the nearest branch of State bank of India.
- Last date: The last date for submission of online Application Form with successful final transaction of Fee is 20.08.2015 beyond which the link will be disabled. Through Challan the said Fee will be deposited upto 4:00 PM only and other mode upto 8:00 pm on 20.08.2015.
- Candidates are advised to apply online well in time and not to wait for applying on the last date
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF HPU MBBS/BDS APPLICATION FORM
- Click on “Register Now” to create a new account. Once the new account is created online system will generate the unique application form number. Candidates are advised to note down the HPU MBBS/BDS Application Form number for all future references.
- After account creation, click login to complete the application online. Online
Application form has following subsequent information.
- Fee Payment Form
- Basic Detail-I
- Basic Detail-II
- Upload Photograph
- Filled Form View Page Confirmation Button.
- Filled Form Downloaded Page
- Candidates are required to fill their information in above mentioned web pages. All
mandatory fields are marked with red star.
- Upload photo. Photo uploaded should be as per size & specifications as listed at instruction above.
- To save the data, please click on ‘Continue and Save’ button at the bottom of each screen before proceeding further.
- After depositing the fee in the bank, candidates will continue to fill up the ONLINE application form and then uploading the photograph on the website. Thereafter, candidates have to confirm the payment by clicking on the payment confirmation button. If the payment is not confirmed wait at least for 8 hours after making the payment to complete the Application Form. If after 8 hours of depositing the fee payment is not confirmed, please contact on 0177-2831655 or 0177-2833582
- After clicking on ‘Submit’ button new window will appear on the Screen displaying full details of the applicant on the pdf format. Take the print out of the all the three pages of the application form and then attach the photocopy of payment receipt with the print-out of the confirmation copy of the application form along with other required relevant documents/ certificates. You must retained the photocopy of the online application form and the fee receipt for future reference also
- For sending Computer Generated Confirmation Copy, use any good quality Envelope and write the address given below on it with the quote on the envelope that “Application Form for Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses-2015” and then send it by Speed -Post only, so as to reach on or before 23.08.2015 to :
- The Deputy Registrar (Entrance Tests)
Room No. 10 Administrative. Block, Ground Floor,
H.P. University, Summer Hill, Shimla – 171 005 (H.P.)
COMPLETE INFORMATION OF HPU MBBS/BDS ADMISSION
SAIL Application Form are available in the official website for recruitment of various post such as Technician (Trainee)/Operator cum Technician (Trainee/Boiler Operation) and Specialist/ Sr. Medical Officer. All interested candidate can apply through the details given below.
SAIL APPLICATION FORM
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in . No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. BSP reserves the right to reject the applications and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
Before registering their SAIL Applications on the website the candidates should possess the following
- Valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- Towards application fee, candidates to possess Pay-in-Slip (SBI Challan) of requisite amount as mentioned above for the posts of OCT (T/B.O.) and ACT (T). The Pay-in-Slip (SBI Challan) is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details.
- Candidates should have latest passport size photograph (.jpg only of less than 50kb size) as well as photograph of signature (.jpg only of less than 20 kb size) in digital form for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself.
- While filling online application, candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/ application without fee/ application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from the applicants in this regard
HOW TO APPLY
The submission of SAIL Application Form/ registration process involves following three steps. Direct link for applying Online is given below.
SAIL APPLICATION FORM
Step 1: Filling up of candidate’s detail
- Go to SAIL careers page at www.sail.co.in
- Read the advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link Apply
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit
Step 2: Making Payment (Not required for SC/ST/PwD/ESM/Departmental candidate)
- Generate the Pay-in-Slip (SBI Challan) in triplicate from the portal itself. Only this should be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account.
- Go to the nearest branch of State bank of India bank with Pay-in-Slip and deposit the required amount in Bank. State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application and processing fee, in a specially opened account No. 32549519300 at Sector -1 Branch, Bhilai, on behalf of BSP, SAIL.
- Candidate will have to bear the bank charges in addition to the applicable application fee.
Step 3: Final Registration and Printing of Provisional registration Slip
- On receipt of the money, the concerned branch of SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the branch collecting the money. It will be written in the Pay-in-Slip by collecting branch of SBI. SBI will retain one copy of Pay-in-Slip (Banks copy) and return two copies (BSP’s copy and candidate’s copy) of the same to the candidate.
- Feed this unique journal number and date of payment written on the Pay-in-Slip in SAIL’s website before closing date of website after logging in to generate provisional Registration Slip.
- In case a candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, or doesn’t finally submits application form with payment details, application will be rejected as incomplete and SAIL, BSP will not be responsible
After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique Registration number and other essential details. SC/ST/PwD/ESM/Departmental candidate may skip steps of payment of application fee as the same is exempted for them. However, candidate must retain a copy of Registration Slip and BSP’s copy of Pay-in-slip (in case fee has been paid) as they will be asked to produce the same during selection process
COMPLETE INFORMATION OF SAIL RECRUITMENT 2015
Candidates can apply for CTET – SEPT 2015 ‘ON-LINE’ through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in w.e.f. 30.07.2015 to 19.08.2015. The application for CTET – SEPT 2015 has been made completely online.Candidates can apply ‘ON-LINE’ through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form and upload their scanned images of latest photograph & signature. After successful submission of data and requisite fee Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page for record and keep it for their reference. The Confirmation Page is not required to be sent to CTET Unit.
STEPS TO APPLY
Simple Steps to apply online
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload Images
- Pay the Examination fee
- Print Confirmation Page
Method of Submission of Online CTET Application Form
- Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- Go to the link “Apply Online ” and open the same.
- Fill in the Online Application Form
- Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- The scanned image of latest photograph is required to upload to avoid the inconvenience at centre, as this photograph will be matched with the actual candidate appearing in the examination.
- The signature should be in jpg format.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb.
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) only.
- Pay examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
- Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
The candidate’s particulars cannot be changed/edited once the examination fee have been submitted. Thereafter corrections in the particulars can be made online w.e.f. 21.08.2015 to 25.08.2015.
The candidates shall be permitted to make on-line correction in their following particulars i.e. name, father and mother name, date of birth, category, differently abled category, Paper opted (i.e. Paper I or Paper II), Subject for Paper – II, First choice of Centre, language I and/or II opted, Address of correspondence and the name of the Institution/College/University from where he/she has obtained his/her B.Ed Degree/Diploma in Elementary Education etc.
No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application or by email etc. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances after the specified date for online correction is over.
The address for correspondence:
THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (CTET),
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ,
Contact No: 011-22235774, 22240104 Fax: 22240103
- The candidate must retain Confirmation Page and Candidate’s Copy of E-Challan (if fee paid through Syndicate or HDFC Bank’s E-Challan) for record and future reference.
- Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for Recruitment/Employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
- The candidate should mention their own mobile number and E-Mail id while submitting their on-line application as the CTET alerts will be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number and E-Mail id.
CLICK HERE FOR CTET SEPTEMBER 2015 COMPLETE INFORMATION
UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015 APPLICATION PROCEDURE
All the candidate can apply as per the scheduled date mentioned for UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015. Candidates has to apply Online ,Details for applying online is given below
Candidate can apply online for UPSC CDS II Exam 2015 from the link given below
Click here for – APPLICATION FORM OF UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply online only, by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions are available on the abovementioned website. The filling of online application contains two parts
Registration of Part-I & Part-II will be treated as valid from 00-00 hrs of 25-07-2015 to 23-59 hrs of 14-08-2015 and applicants making force entry outside the above timings will be treated as invaild
In Part I Registration of UPSC CDS II Exam 2015
candidate will have to fill basic information
- On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application
- Candidate may press “I agree” button after he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without payment , selection of centre, uploading of scanned photograph & signature and agreed for declaration.
- Scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Candidates can pay application fee online though SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of submission of online form.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI portal can go directly after submission of form.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 5 to 7.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email will be sent on your registered email-id. In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
In Part II Registration of UPSC CDS II Exam 2015
PART-II Registration comprises three steps:-
- Fee Payment
- Examination centre has to be chosen from the available drop down menu.
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
APPLICATION FEE FOR UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Online Application process must be completed (including filling up of Part-I and Part-II of the Form) before 11:59 P.M. of 14th August, 2015, after which the web-link will be disabled.
UPSC CDS II EXAM 2015 COMPLETE INFORMATION