AMU Admit Card 2016 to appear in the Admission / Departmental Test will be issued by the University only to those candidates whose Application form, complete in all respects, has been received in the University on or before the last date of receipt as notified in this Guide. No Admit Card shall be sent by post. Candidates who will apply successfully are eligible to download admit card from the same page. Get complete details of AMU admit card here such as exam venue, exam date.
AMU Admit Card 2016
For Admission Test Courses, Admit Cards will only be downloadable from the Controller’s website www.amucontrollerexams.com or from the link that is given below. Registered candidates can get the admit card through two modes online and offline mode.
- AMU ADMIT CARD – link will be available as per scheduled dates
Candidates are required to paste their recent passport size colour photograph in the space provided on the downloaded Admit Card of Aligarh Muslim University (same as affixed on the Application Form) and hand over the Admit Card to the Invigilator on duty at the Test Centre.
For Departmental Test courses, Admit Cards will not be posted. The AMU Admit Cards will be issued one or two days before the Test from the Office where the candidate had submitted his/her Application Form.
How to Download AMU Admit Card
In order to download AMU Admit Card candidates will follow these steps:
- Go to official website of the Aligarh Muslim University.
- Click on the link related to Download Admit Card.
- Enter the required details such as
- And click on submit.
- Then download it and take print out.
Instructions for AMU Admit Card
- The candidate should ensure that he/she has in his / her possession the proper Admit Card before he/she reaches the Test Centre. The candidate should contact immediately the Office concerned where he/she submitted his/her Application Form in case of any discrepancy in the Admit Card in order to avoid any last minute inconvenience
- The Admit Card shall be issued provisionally subject to the scrutiny of the eligibility. It is only after verification of the eligibility that the candidate would be considered for admission. Mere appearing or qualifying in the test does not entitle a candidate for selection / admission.
- The allotted Test Centre of the candidate shall be specified on the Admit Card.
- During the Test, the invigilators will check the Admit Card of candidates to satisfy themselves about their identity.
- Candidate should not leave his/her seat without handing over the Answer Sheet/Booklet and Admit Card to the Invigilator
Details in AMU Admit Card
Candidates may note that AMU Admit Card contains following details on it:
ROLL NUMBER: Roll Number is the seven-digit number printed on your Admit Card. Write this number in the squares provided at the top in Box-4 and shade the corresponding circles.
APPLICATION NUMBER: Application number is the 6-digit number printed on your Admit Card. Write this number in the squares provided at the top in BOX-5 and shade the corresponding circles.
CENTRE CODE: Centre Coder is the 2-digit numeric code printed on your Admit Card. Write this number in the squares provided at the top in BOX-6 and shade the corresponding circles.