AMPCK UNDERGRADUATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST 2015
Association of Minority Professional Colleges in KARNATAKA (A.M.P.C.K) Invites application for the courses MBBS & BDS. Candidates have to appear in UGCET 2015 to take admission. UGCET 2015 is conducted by AMPCK. Interested Candidates can check all the information for taking admission in AMPCK UGCET 2015.
AMPCK UGCET SECOUND ROUND COUNSELLING 2015
We are pleased to inform the second round online counselling will be held on 26 July between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM for only such of those eligible candidates appeared in AMPCK UGCET 2015 will be permitted to participate for the counselling scheduled.
Candidates are advised to make their college option entry during the counselling.
*Those who have secured 50% and above marks in AMPCK UG-CET 2015 exams are the eligible candidates.
21 July 2015
1. Online registration and choice of filling can be done using internet.
2. For log in, Admission Ticket number and Mobile number as mentioned in your original AMPCK application.
3. Please select the colleges – member institution of our association with preference in the serial order. You are given only three colleges for selection, in order or preferences.
4. Once the college of choice is entered in the website and submitted, thereafter no changes in colleges are accepted.
Please read carefully the above information before submitting the online counselling document. Once the seat allotted by the association such of those shall report to the respective college within the notified date with all the original documents including religious and linguistic / caste certificates.
Please visit our website calendar of events pertaining to Allotment of seat & Reporting to college etc
Any breach of above rules, the allotment stands cancel and the vacant seat will be given to alternate candidate through online.
AMPCK UGCET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2015
Candidate can check full Eligibility Criteria for AMPCK UGCET 2015 from the points given below
MEDICAL / DENTAL
Candidates should have passed II PUE /10 + 2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate in PCB (Those who have appeared and awaiting results of IInd PUE may also apply with the indication “Results are awaited” in the Application form)
The candidate should secure 50% of marks i.e. 90 marks out of total marks of 180 in UGCET 2015 to secure rank and eligible for counseling.
Any other Condition: As stipulated by Competent Authorities
Those candidates who seek Admission under Religious /Linguistic category in Medical/Dental such candidates should attach Minority Certificate as reflected in the brochure (Linguistic/Religious) duly signed by the Headmaster of the high school where the candidate studied.
AMPCK UGCET IMPORTANT LINKS
AMPCK UGCET APPLICATION PROCEDURE 2015
AMPCK UGCET 2015 Application Procedure describes complete information to the candidate who want to apply for AMPCK UGCET 2015
How to Apply
- The candidates should fill all the columns provided in the application form. No alteration addition would be allowed when once it is received in the Association Office.
- Downloaded Applications should accompany with a DD of Rs.1000.00 drawn in favour of AMPCK payable at Bangalore.
- All the filled applications should be sent by Speed post / Private Courier to the address mentioned below ONLY.
- THE CHIEF EXAMINER
- ASSOCIATION OF MINORITY PROFESSIONAL COLLEGES IN KARNATAKA (Regd.) (A.M.P.C.K) Unit No.205, ‘Lakshmi Apartments’, No. 6, Cornwell Road, Langford Garden, Richmond Town, Bangalore – 560 025.
- Ph.: 080 4099 9008 Fax: 080 4099 9008
- No correspondence will be entertained. Any change in the date or venue of the Entrance Test will be notified on the website of the Association.
- A set of photocopy of the Application should be retained by the candidates for further clarification, if any.
- Candidates should read the instructions printed on answer sheets and question papers before answering.
AMPCK UGCET OTHER INFORMATION
Other Information related to AMPCK UGCET 2015 are as follows
NO. OF SEATS
AMPCK UGCET 2015 KEY DATES
|Issue of Applications||07th May 2015 to 20th May 2015|
|Last Date for receipt of filled Applications||22nd May 2015|
|Downloading of Admission Ticket||Starts from 27th May 2015|
|Date of Test||30th May 2015|
|Timings of Test Physics, Chemistry, Biology||8:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|Publication of Key Answers in the website||31st May 2015|
|Last date for receipt of objections, if any||3rd June 2015|
|Announcement of Results||05th June 2015|
|Centers||Bangalore Mangalore Raichur|
For complete information of AMPCK UGCET 2015 Click Here