Air India Charters Ltd Wishes to engage AIRLINE ATTENDANTS, as per requirements and to maintain a waitlist, on a fixed term contract, for a period of three years, for its low cost Airline AIR INDIA EXPRESS, to undertake flying duties on board the aircraft, in Kozhikode/Mangalore/Kochi/Thiruvananthapuram. In case of company requirements, these employees may also be required to undertake ground duties at different stations, at the Airport/Office
Airline Attendants Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Airline Attendants Recruitment full Eligibility Criteria is given below
Age Limit: Between 18 and 24 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
Minimum Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
Marital Status: Unmarried
Height : Minimum required for
- Male : 165 cms ( 5’ 5” )
- Female : 157.5 cms ( 5’ 2”)
(Relaxation of 2.5 cms (1”) for SC/ST candidates and those hailing from North-East States & hilly areas. This relaxation will be granted to candidates who produce a Certificate of Domicile of this area).
Weight: In proportion to height as per Company’s standard
- Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
- Spectacles NOT allowed.
- Contact lenses up to +2D permitted.
- Colour vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
- Should be well groomed with Clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars / birth marks.
- Even and regular teeth.
Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
Language Proficiency: Should be fluent in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages. Preference will be given to those proficient in Malayalam
Preference and due weightage will be given in the selection to:
- Applicants who have three years’ Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute.
- Applicants who have flying experience as Cabin Crew.
- Applicants who have successfully undergone a Course in First Aid.
- Applicants must be well groomed and have a clear complexion.
- They should be dynamic and have a friendly hospitable disposition, with pleasing gestures.
Airline Attendants Recruitment Details of Vacancy
Airline Attendants Recruitment Application Process
Application Process for Airline Attendants Recryitment is given below along with link to apply Online. Candidate can apply through the link given below
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates, who fulfill the eligibility requirements, may apply ONLINE ONLY
- Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Careers Page of our
- Website: www.airindiaexpress.in and fill in the Online Application Format
- Before applying ONLINE, please ensure that you are ready with the following Documents/information: –
- A valid e-mail ID
- A DIGITAL/SCANNED Passport-size Photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB ONLY) in JPG/JPEG format
- A Medical Certificate from a MBBS Doctor details with regard to Physical Standards, Doctor’s name and Registration Number of the Doctor will be required while filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates using contact lenses will b e required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist indicating therein the power of lenses as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form
- A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in favour of AIR INDIA CHARTERS LIMITED, payable at MUMBAI DD should be issued only from a nationalized bank.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates only- Caste Certificate details – such as date of issuance and issuing authority
Airline Attendants Recruitment Selection Procedure
Selection Procedure for Airline Attendants Recruitment involves
- Group Dynamics test
- Personality Assessment
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Pre-employment Medical Examination/ Previous Employment References
Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could range between Rs.500/- and Rs.1000/. Any additional tests, ifrequired, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
Airline Attendants Recruitment Key Dates
|Start Date for submission of Online Application||1.03.2016|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||21.03.2016|
Click here for complete information of Airline Attendants Recruitment