NMAT Admit Card 2016 is required during the Examination of NMAT which is issued for candidate who has registered for NMAT 2016. NMAT Admit Card 2016 contains Candidate ID, name, Date of birth, photograph and instruction for exam. Without Admit Card Candidate are not allowed to enter in the examination hall.
NMAT ADMIT CARD
The Invigilator will sign the admit card at the designated place and put the company seal as a confirmation of the test taker reporting to take the test. The Admit Card can be download from the same page as per the scheduled date .The link for which is given below
NMAT ADMIT CARD – link will be activate soon!!!!!!
Candidate can have an idea about how Admit Card looks like from the image given below
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE NMAT INFORMATION
SBI PO Admit Card 2015 is available now for Main Exam, date for which is 26th July 2015. Candidate can download SBI PO Admit Card 2015 from the official website at sbi.co.in. Candidate has to carry Admit Card during the Online exam,without which they are not allowed to enter in the exam hall. Candidate can also download Admit Card from the details given below
SBI PO ADMIT CARD 2015 – DOWNLOAD
Candidates can download Admit Card by entering their personal details. the date of Main Exam is scheduled to be on 26.07.2015. The link for downloading Admit Card is given below.
DOWNLOAD HERE – SBI PO Admit Card 2015
How to download SBI PO Admit Card 2015
Candidate need to enter following details in order to download Admit card
- Registration No
- Date Of Birth
Click here for SBI PO Complete Information
AIPMT Admit Card 2015 can be downloaded from aipmt.nic.in for All India Pre Medical Test which is conducted and governed by CBSE. Details and Instruction to download AIPMT Admit Card 2015 is given below.
AIPMT Admit Card 2015 has been published now
AIPMT Admit Card 2015 for Re-Test – Available
As per the notification issued by Supreme Court CBSE has decided to re-conduct AIPMT 2015 on 25th July 2015. Candidate has to wait for some time till the Admit Card is published on the website. It is expected that Admit Card has been published now. Link for Downloading AIPMT Admit Card 2015 is given below
Download – AIPMT Admit Card 2015
How to Download AIPMT Admit Card 2015
- Go to aipmt.nic.in
- Enter AIPMT 2015 Registration Number
- Enter Password
- Click on download admit card
Candidate can check their Registration No in order to download AIPMT Admit Card 2015 from the link given here
Check AIPMT 2015 Registration Number
The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s
- Roll Number
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of AIPMT – 2015 Examination centre allotted.
The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should immediately inform the Board. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded admit card. However, Board will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for AIPMT – 2015 would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical/ Dental Colleges is over.
An Overview of AIPMT Admit Card 2015 is given below
Click here for AIPMT 2015 Complete Information
Admit card for UPSC IFS EXAM is available on UPSC website three weeks before the exam date.You can download UPSC IFS Admit Card 2015 online from UPSC Website or by clicking on the given below link.
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit Card (Print out) in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result .
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
- If you appear at a centre / sub-centre/optional subject other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Please Read the “Rules/Instructions for the Examination” Published in the Employment News and available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- Use of Scientific(Non-Programmable type) Calculators is allowed and if considered necessary may be brought by candidates Programmable type calculators are,however, not allowed in this examination.
- Possession/Use of Mobile Phones and other Electronics/Communication devices is banned in the examination premises.
- For conventional(essay-type) Papers,candidate must note that they should strictly answer all parts and sub-parts of a question in the question Cum Answer (QCA) booklet in the space provided under each question part in the (QCA) booklet.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that spaces/pages remaining blank are clearly crossed out before the QCA booklet are handed over to the invigilator.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items in the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
- Admit Card Application is best suitable on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers.
- Do not use mobile or other gadgets for downloading e-ADMITCARD.Preferably use Windows OS on Desktop Machine.
- If you are having problem in downloading e-Admitcard using suggested browsers then clear the cache and cookies of browser using browser setting. In case if you are still unable to download the e-Admitcard then please try to download the admitcard using other computer machine.
- If the candidate is blocked by the server in case of repetitive downloading please contact UPSC ADMINISTRATOR immediately through e-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org to unblock the downloading.
It is mandatory for the candidate to take print out of ‘IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE’ before downloading the e-ADMITCARD and bring the same along with this e-ADMITCARD to be permitted to enter the examination hall.
For complete information of UPSC IFS Examination Click Here