RBI ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2015
The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 504 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Online Examination and Interview. Candidate can check all the information regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015 given below.
RBI ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2015 RESULT
Candidates will have to visit the RBI website to view online result for online test . Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for result download. The link for downloading RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015 result is given below.
RBI ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2015 ADMIT CARD
Candidates will have to visit the RBI website for downloading call letters for online test . Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The link for downloading RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015 Admit Card is given below.
The candidate is required to use
- Registration Number/Roll Number,
- Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with Call Letter, Photo Identity Proof as specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
The candidates will have to appear for the exam at their own cost. However, candidates called for interview are entitled to 2nd AC to & fro railway fare/ bus fare by shortest route from the place of their residence/ work to the place of interview, whichever is nearer, on production of evidence of travel (Rail / bus ticket/receipt etc).
RBI ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2015 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The eligibility criteria for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015 are as follows:
Between 18 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/06/1987 and not later than 01/06/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
Upper age limit will be relaxed as under
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|Ex-Servicemen||period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years|
|Widows/divorced women/ women||By 10 years|
|Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||maximum of 3 years|
|Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir
during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.
|By 5 years|
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependants of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office
RBI ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2015 VACANCIES
RBI ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2015 APPLICATION FORM
All candidate required to fill Application form online through the official website. The format is by Online mode only,no other means will be there. Candidate please fill each and every details completely. Candidates can apply online only from 12.06.2015 to 03.07.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Link for applying online is given below.
Link of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015 Application Form is expired as last date is Over
HOW TO APPLY FOR RBI ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2015
- Candidates to go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
2.Payment of Fees
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
RBI ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2015 OTHER INFORMATION
RBI ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2015 EXAM CENTRES
The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres is available here
RBI however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
RBI ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2015 SELECTION PROCEDURE
Selection will be through Online Examination and Interview. The Online Examination will be for 200 marks
The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Only such number of candidates will be called for interview who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests, such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies to be filled in.
Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online examination and interview taken together in order of merit.
RBI ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2015 KEY DATES
|Date of commencement of Online application process||12 June 2015|
|Duration for payment of fee||12 June to 03 July 2015|
|Date of closure of online submission of applications||03 July 2015|
|Last date for printing of submitted applications||18 July 2015|
|Schedule of Online Test ( Tentative)||01, 08,09 and 16 August 2015|