ONGC RECRUITMENT 2015
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited invites Online Applications from desirous candidates for the regular posts for Dehradun and Delhi with the pay scales as mentioned below. All the Candidate whose who are eligible and interested may check all the details.
ADMIT CARD FOR ONGC RECRUITMENT 2015
Admit card for ONGC Recruitment 2015 is available now. Candidates can check through the details given below. The link for checking form is also given below.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ONGC RECRUITMENT 2015
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment 2015 is mentioned below. Candidate can check all details before applying from the link given below.
POSTS FOR DEHRADUN ONGC RECRUITMENT 2015
POSTS FOR DELHI ONGC RECRUITMENT 2015
Physical Standards for the post of Junior Assistant Rigman(Drilling)
Relaxation in Age for ONGC Recruitment 2015
- Ex- Servicemen: To the extent of lenth of service in Armed Forces Plus 3 years as per Govt. Rules except for the posts of Jr. Asstt. Rigman (Drilling). For Disabled Defense Service personnel extent of Age Concession is upto 45 years for General/OBC 50 Years for SC/ST except for the post of Jr. Asstt. Rigman (Drilling).
- ONGC Department candidate based Employee: To the extent of lenth of service in ONGC except for the posts of Jr. Asstt. Rigman (Drilling). Tenure Based Field Operators(TBFOs) who are discharging the role of Rigman on Drilling Rigs in ONGC will be given age relaxation for the post of Jr. Asstt. Rigman (Drilling) to the extent of service rendered by them in ONGC on Drilling Rigs.However uper age of 50 years for TBFOs shall be applicable.
Candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST /OBC, will have to submit at the time of interview, caste certificate.
QUICK LINKS FOR ONGC RECRUITMENT 2015
APPLICATION FORM FOR ONGC RECRUITMENT 2015
Application Form for ONGC Recruitment 2015 is available now. Candidates can apply through the details given below. The link for applying Online is also given below.
HOW TO APPLY
- Elilgible candidates would be required to apply on-line only through the link available on ONGC website: www.ongcindia.com from 1000 hours on 07.08.2015 to 1800 hrs on 28.08.201`5. no other mode of application shall be accepted.
- Online Application and Payment methodology will be available on the online applicalion site
- Before registering/submitting their applications on the websile the candidates should possess the following
- Valid Email (should be valid for a period of 1 year from the data of application)
- Mobile No( should be active for a period of 1 year from the date of application)
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate with white beckground along with signature of the Candidate again with a white background just below the photograph (not more than 70 kb size of jpeg/jpg file type)
- Registration Fee/Processing Fee
- No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has submitted his/her online application.
- Candidale should retain the copy of their system generated Registration slip, Bank Challan etc. for future reference. print out of the same should not be tampered with. No document including copy of Bank challan, Registration slip etc are to be sent ONGC unless specifically asked for.
- All information regarding examination shall be available on the website of ONGC — www.ongcindia.com. Candidates can download examination admit cards/ interview call letters from the sits. Admit cards/interview call letters shall also b sent to candidates by past. ONGC will not be responsible for any loss of mail/e-mail/SMS sent due to invalid or wrong Address/email ID/mobile phone no. or due to postal delays or loss etc. or delivery of emails to span/bulk mail folder.
Registration/Processing Fee for ONGC Recruitment 2015
- For General and OBG candidates- Rs300/- as Registration fee & for SC/ST)Ex-servicemen candiciates – Rs100/- as Processing fee. Over and above the Registration/Processing fee, an amount of Rs20/- shall be payable to the bank as bank charges. PwD candidates are exempted to Pay any fee. Registration/ Processing fee is non-refundable.
- Registration/Processing fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No. 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun through Challan. Payment of Registration/Processing fee by any other mode is not acceptable and payments made through other modes will NOT be returned or refunded to the candidates
- ONGC Departmental candidates/Tenure based employees would also be required to deposit the applicable registration/proceesing fee through the Challan form. However, the same ‘would be reimbursable.
SELECTION PROCESS FOR ONGC RECRUITMENT 2015
Selection Process for ONGC Recruitment 2015 is given below which comprises of three stages of marking
- Written Test – 60 marks
- Qualification – 25 marks
- Interview – 15 marks
Candidates has to qualify written test and interview. Written test is tentatively schedule on 20.09.2015 at Dehradun and Delhi.
PAY SCALES, EMOLUMENT FOR ONGC RECRUITMENT 2015
KEY DATES FOR ONGC RECRUITMENT 2015
|Start of Online Application for ONGC Recruitment 2015||07/08/2015|
|Last Date of Online Application for ONGC Recruitment 2015||28/08/2015|
|Written Test Date for ONGC Recruitment 2015||20/09/2015|