NMAT REGISTRATION 2016
NMAT REGISTRATION 2016
Candidates can register for the NMAT through an online registration process available on the website www.nmat.org.in from 9:00 am (IST) onwards starting Jul 2, 2015. Online registrations will close at 11:59 pm Indian Standard Time (IST) on Oct 5, 2015. Candidates are required to check all eligibility details before applying. In absence of any eligibility requirement at the time of admission your application will be rejected.
HOW TO APPLY
The link for registering is given below.
Candidate need to upload a photograph as part of the registration based on the following specifications
- Photograph should be in JPEG format, 200 pixels high and 150 pixels wide.
- Size should not exceed 500 kb.
- The background should be either white or light colored.
- Eyes should be open and clearly visible.
- The face should face forward, be distinctly visible and centered.
- Shoulders should be visible.
- Photograph should not be more than 6 months old.
- Following photographs are not acceptable and liable to get rejected
- Facebook photos and/or photos not having the above mentioned specifications of size.
- Photos in which the test administration staff cannot sufficiently authenticate your identity.
- Photos with a dark background.
- Test takers need to confirm their email ID before initiating their registration. Confirmation of completed registration and payment will be sent by email on the confirmed email ID only. GMGC shall not be held responsible for non-receipt of confirmation or returned e-mail.
- It is the sole responsibility of the test taker to ascertain whether he/she possesses the necessary and requisite qualifications for applying to the programs offered by various universities. Test takers will need to confirm that they understand the eligibility criteria before submitting their application form. GMGC shall not be held responsible for any concerns arising out of qualifications mismatch.
- Registration applications submitted without the proper notified registration fee, or with insufficient or incorrect details, no photos or photos not matching the criteria mentioned above, or payment received beyond the specified closing time and date for submitting the registration application, will be rejected and GMGC shall not entertain any queries with respect to the same.
- Test takers need to ensure that the information submitted by them is correct and true in all respects. If any information is found to be incorrect or false at a later date, GMGC reserves the right to prevent the test taker from testing and/or cancel the test score. In the event of the prohibition to test or cancellation of the score due to furnishing of incorrect/false information, the test registration fee will not be refunded.
- There is no provision for on-the-spot registration for the NMAT at the test centers. Test takers will have to follow the prescribed registration process published on this website during the published registration dates.
- Test takers are not allowed to make duplicate/multiple registrations. Test registration is liable to be rejected and test fee forfeited if the test taker registers multiple times and/or has taken the test under different registration numbers. This also applies to test takers applying to various programs offered by NMAT accepting schools. Test takers are allowed to register only once and take up to a maximum of 3 attempts, including no shows.
- Test takers will be able to edit only certain fields like Programme Selection and Candidate Preferences in their registration form after submitting the registration fee. Test takers are advised to check the information entered in the online registration form very carefully while registering and once again before submitting the registration as they will not be allowed to make any changes after submission.
- The registration for the test is considered valid only if online submission is fully completed by the test taker, accepted by GMGC and the registration fee is received by GMGC by the posted due dates. Registrations for which the registration fee is not received in time will be rejected.
- NMAT scores are accepted by several universities and business schools. Visit nmat.org.in/test-takers/nmat-accepting-institutions to view the most current list of universities and business schools.
APPLICATION FEE FOR NMAT REGISTRATION 2016
- To register for the NMAT™ test, test takers must pay the relevant registration fee. Payment for test fee will be accepted by debit card, credit card, net banking and demand draft. Test takers will be required to pay the applicable late registration fee during the Late Registration window.
- Test takers are required to make the demand draft in the name of “Graduate Management Global Connection India Private Limited” payable at Gurgaon, India.
- The test takers should send the Demand Draft (payable at Gurgaon) along with the advice form available on this site to the following address:
At the back of the Demand Draft, the test taker must provide the following details: test taker name, NMAT Registration 2016 number and Programme(s) selected.
C/o – Green Clouds
6708, DLF Phase IV,
Phone: 09213027791 / 09213027792
- The envelope shall be super scribed with the words ” NMAT REGISTRATION”
- Test takers registering through Demand Draft MUST ensure that the Demand Draft is mailed sufficiently early for it to be delivered on or before 11:59 PM IST on
- Oct 5, 2015 for the test takers registering under the Registration window
- Oct 19, 2015 for the test takers registering under the Late Registration window.