NIOH CET 2016 – Common Entrance Test
NIOH COMMON ENTRANCE TEST 2016
NIOH is conducting common entrance test NIOH CET 2016 for admission to Bachelor of physiotherapy (BPT), bachelor of occupational therapy (BOT), and Bachelor of prosthetics & orthotics (BPO) courses at National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, (NIOH) and Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation, Training And Research (SVNIRTAR)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NIOH CET 2016
|BPT||4 years + 6 months||1O+2 (Higher/Senior Secondary Examination) ISc or equivalent-recognized examination with subjects- Physics (P), Chemistry (C), Biology (B) and English with minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB when taken together for General\OBC and 40% for SC\ST & PH candidates|
|BOT||4 years + 6 months||1O+2 (Higher/Senior Secondary Examination) ISc or equivalent-recognized examination with subjects- Physics (P), Chemistry (C), Biology (B) and English with minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB when taken together for General\OBC and 40% for SC\ST & PH candidates|
|BPO||4 years + 6 months||1O+2 (Higher/Senior Secondary Examination) ISc or equivalent-recognized examination with subjects Physics (P), Chemistry (C), Biology(B) or Mathematics (M) and English with minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB when taken together for General\OBC and 40% For SC\ST & PH candidates.|
- The candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination with essential subjects and results are awaited, can also apply and appear in the NIOH CET 2016 entrance test.
- The candidates who have discontinued their regular study for more than 3 years are not eligible to appear in the NIOH CET 2016 Entrance test.
- In 1O+2 examination, candidate should have five subjects. One subject should be English for giving examination conducted by NIOH.
RESULT OF NIOH CET 2015 – DECLARED
The Merit list of candidates eligible for counseling, in CET 2015 held on 26/07/2015 for admission to BPT/BOT/BPO at NIOH, Kolkata & SVNIRTAR, Cuttack are as follow
ADMIT CARD OF NIOH CET 2016
NIOH CET 2015-2016 Admit Cards are available on the website (www.niohkol.nic.in) for eligible candidates.Candidates can check their admit card by clicking on the given below link.
Candidates may contact us on or before 20.07.2016, if admit card is not available or received. Any query may be made on Telephone No. (033-32940438) or Fax: 033-25318379 or
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR NIOH 2016
Candidates who want to apply for NIOH CET 2015 click on the given below link
HOW TO APPLY
For taking admission in NIOH and SVNIRTAR candidates may apply online or offline.
- For online application of NIOH CET 2016 candidate will have to submit online at www.niohkol.nic.in (the submission will be confirmed only on receipt of hard copy of application form & valid demand draft)
- For offline application of NIOH CET 2016 candidate will have to take a print-out of the application form available on www.niohkol.nic.in, fill it up as per instructions and send by speed-post along with a valid demand draft to:
- The Chairman, CET-2016
- National Institute For The Orthopedically HANDICAPPED,
- B.T. ROAD, BON-HOOGHLY, KOLKATA-700090
APPLICATION FEE FOR NIOH 2016
For filling NIOH CET 2016 application form candidates must have ready Demand Draft of
- Rs 600/- for General
- Rs 500/- for SC,ST & PH
Drawn in favour of “National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped” payable at Kolkata”.
SEAT AVAILABILITY of NIOH CET 2015
Seat available for NIOH CET 2015 are give below:-
Fees of courses for which NIOS is conducting examination NIOH CET 2015 is given below.
RESULT/MERIT LIST OF NIOH CET 2015
Merit list/ Waiting list will be generated on the basis of marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test 2016. The result and schedule of counseli ng will be available on the websites www.niohkol.nic.in & www.nirtar.nic.in by stipulated date. The candidates are advised to appear for counseling based on result published on web-site.
The admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit of the eligible candidates determined by the marks obtained in CET-2016. In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the CET-2016, the inter- se-merit of candidates will be determined according to the following criteria:-
- The candidates getting higher marks for Biology/ Mathematics in CET shall rank higher in the merit list.
- In case of tie in (i)above, the candidates securing higher marks in Chemistry in CET shall rank higher.
- In case of tie in (i & ii) above, then the candidate getting higher marks in Physics in CET shall rank higher.
- In case of tie in (i),(ii) & (iii) above, the candidate getting higher marks in 10+2 shall rank higher.
- In case of tie in (i),(ii),(iii) & (iv) above, the candidate elder in age shall rank higher.
KEY DATES OF NIOH CET 2015
|Publication of Information brochure & Applicationform on website||11.05.2015|
|Last date of receipt of application form||26.06.2015|
|Last date for receipt of applications for NE States,A&N Islands & J&K||30.06.2015|
|Admit card dispatch/available online from||06.07.2015|
|Last date for any query regarding admit card||20.07.2015|
|Date of Entrance Examination||26.07.2015 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Result (Tentative)||10.08.2015|
|Tentative date of Counseling – 1st Round||02.09.2015 to 04.09.2015|
|Session begins for NIOH||21.09.2015|
|Session begins for SVNIRTAR||05.10.2015|
For complete admission brochure of NIOH CET Click Here