JNU ENTRANCE EXAM 2015
Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam 2015 invites application for various programmes such as M.Phil./Ph.D., Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D., M.Tech./Ph.D., MPH/Ph.D., M.A., M.Sc., MCA, B.A.(Hons.) and Part-Time courses. Candidates whose who are interested to apply can check all the details from the details given below.
The Jawaharlal Nehru University constituted under the Jawaharlal Nehru University Act 1966, (53 of 1966) came into existence in 1969.
JNU ENTRANCE EXAM 2015 APPLICATION PROCESS
JNU Entrance Exam 2015 is available in Online and Offline both mode. Candidate can apply in both mode from 6 February to 9 March. Candidates can apply online through the websites and offline by downloading the form from the website and send it through post.
How to fill JNU Entrance Exam 2015 Online Form
Candidate can fill online form of JNU Entrance Exam 2015 in three simple steps
- Go to official website of JNU and click on the link – New Registration Link
- Enter following details
- Date of Birth
- Contact Number
- Discipline/ Programme of Study
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Pay Application Fee
- Send Confirmation page to the following address by 2nd April 2015
- Section Officer
- Room No.28, Administrative Block
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- New Delhi – 110067
JNU ENTRANCE EXAM 2015 QUICK LINKS
JNU ENTRANCE EXAM 2015 RESULT – UPDATES
JNU Entrance Exam 2015 Result is declared as per the scheduled date mentioned in table. The various updates related to JNU Entrance Exam 2015 is given below. Candidate can check according to that.
- SECOND LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATE FOR ADMISSION
- SELECTED CANDIDATE AFTER VIVA VOICE
- LIST OF SUBJECTS WHOSE RESULT DECLARED
- LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR VIVA VOICE
- LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION
- COMPLETE RESULT OF VARIOUS SUBJECTS
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
All Foreign students present in India will be required to appear in the JNU Entrance Exam 2015 subject to their fulfilling minimum eligibility requirement as prescribed for Indian students. However, in the event of their selection they will be considered for admission subject to equivalence of their degrees and they will have to produce the following documents:
- Student’s Visa
- Medical Certificate prescribed, if any, by the Government of India.
- Insurance for Rs.1.00 lakh (minimum) Candidates already in India during entrance examination will not be considered for admission in absentia and they will have to go through the process of entrance examination for admission to various programmes of study.
CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
Certificates and documents required to be submitted by candidates during admission for JNU Entrance Exam 2015 are as follows:
- Certificates and documents required to be submitted by candidates for admission to M.Phil./Ph.D., PrePh.D./Ph.D., MPH/Ph.D and M.Tech/Ph.D., at the time of viva-voce examination.
- Twelve copies of recent passport size photographs;
- Two copies of the Matriculation, Higher Secondary, Pre-University or Indian School Certificate or Senior School Certificate (10+2) or an equivalent examination certificate, showing the age/date of birth of the candidate duly attested by the Principal of the College/School last attended or a Gazetted Officer;
- A Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Two attested copies of the statement of marks obtained by the candidate in Senior School, Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree examination etc; or their equivalent examination.
- Two attested copies of the Bachelor’s degree and/ or Master’s Degree
- For SC/ST Candidates: Two attested copies of SC/ ST Certificate in the prescribed format (page 91) issued only by an officer not below the rank of Magistrate/ Tehsildar in support of their claim for admission against the reserved quota.
- For PH Candidates: A Medical Certificate issued by a Competent Medical Authority indicating the nature and extent (including percentage) of Physical Disability in support of their claim for admission against reserved quota.
- OBC candidates: Two copies of OBC Certificate issued by District Magistrate/ Deputy Commissioner in the perscribed fomat (Page 90)
- Migration Certificate (in original) from the Head of the Institution/University last attended
JNU ENTRANCE EXAM 2015 FEE STRUCTURE
JNU ENTRANCE EXAM 2015 PROSPECTUS
- General Prospectus
- M.Sc Biotechnology Prospectus
- M.Sc (Agri) Biotechnology/M.V.Sc Prospectus
- M.Tech Biotechnology Prospectus