FMGE APPLICATION FORM 2015
FMGE Application Form is available now. Foreign candidates for those who have medical qualification and wanted to register with Medical Council of India, or any of the state medical council of India may apply for FMGE. Candidate can apply through FMGE Application Form details given below.
FMGE APPLICATION FORM 2015
FMGE Application Form are available in Online mode only. Interested candidates may apply online through the website or from the link given below.
Click here for FMGE Application Form
SIMPLE STEPS FOR APPLYING ONLINE
Create a Profile
In this section, candidates will enter basic contact information.
- Your name and email
- Create a login
- Additional contact information
- telephone number
- Postal Address.
Apply for FMGE
Once the candidates have successfully created their profile, they will be taken to the exam selection screen. To register for FMGE, please select The Screening Test for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualifications (FMGE) from the drop down menu.
- Exam Information
- Personal Information
- Educational Background
- Declaration by Candidate
Schedule the Exam
- Select Location for the Exam
- Select Test Site
- Select Date and Time
Make Online Payment
- Payment can only be made online for FMGE 2015
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE FMGE APPLICATION FORM & SCHEDULING
- The online registration & scheduling form for FMGE is available on http://www.fmge.nbe.gov.in/
- Candidate may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Registration Guide before proceeding to complete their registration & scheduling process. Once the candidate has completed his/her scheduling process, there will be no option to reschedule.
- Online registration & scheduling must be completed by the prescribed cutoff date. At the end of Registration process the applicant will get a computer generated acknowledgment. All fields marked * in the online registration form are mandatory.
- Applications of the candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and the candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations
- Please refer Registration Guide available on http://www.fmge.nbe.gov.in/ for instructions to fill online application form.
- The candidate has to submit the following documents along with the copy of acknowledgment e-mail received after successful online registration:
Copy of MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)
Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy /Apostiled
Copy of Address Proof (PAN Card /Voter ID /Passport /Driving License)
Copy of Date of Birth Proof (Certificate of Matriculation)
Copy of Passport of the applicant (Front Page & Last Page – Personal Information)
Copy of 10+2 passing certificate
Copy of 10+2 mark sheet
Copy of internship certificate (if done abroad)
Copy of eligibility certificate issued by Medical Council of India (if applicable)
Copy of fail certificate /result for Ex-candidates.