DU BHMS APPLICATION FORM 2015
DU BHMS Application form 2015 is available now for interested aspirants. Candidate whose who are interested to take admission in BHMS course can apply through the link given below
DU BHMS APPLICATION FORM 2015 – DOWNLOAD
Application form is available in offline mode only. Candidate can download Application Form from the link given below
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH APPLICATION FORM
Attested copy of the following certificates should be attached with the application form
- Secondary School (10th Class) Certificate & its Marks Sheet.
- Senior School (12th Class) Certificate & its Marks Sheet.
- Separate Certificate of Date of Birth, if it is not shown in the certificate (1) above.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended (Not older than six months).
- Passing Hindi Certificate (Marks Sheet) for all candidates upto 8th standard applying for BHMS Course for purposes of award of Degree.
- Certificate of SC/ST/PH (if applicable).
- Entitlement Certificate for Defence Personnel (if applicable).
- OBC Certificate (Non Creamy Layer), (if applicable) – Two Copy
- The selected candidates for admission to BHMS course may be admitted provisionally subject to submission of Medical Fitness Certificate. The college authorities shall arrange for medical examination of the provisionally admitted students.
- The student should certify whether he/she belongs to OBC/SC/ST/PH Category. However, the OBC status is to be determined on the basis of the Central List of OBCs notified by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment on the recommendations of the National Commission for Backward Classes available at their website of the admission (http:/ncbc.nic.in/backwardclasses/index.html).
All candidates are required to produce their original certificates at the time of depositing fee which will be kept in the office of the concerned college and will not be returned back in any case till the confirmation of admission.
Application for admission will be received upto 31/07/2015
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING AND SENDING THE APPLICATION FORMS:
- Candidates must have passed in all the required subjects separately (in Theory and Practical) for admission to BHMS Course.
- Candidates who have appeared in the class XII Examination this year i.e. 2014 and have been placed under Compartment or are to re-appear for improvement will not be eligible.
- In case the information furnished or certificates etc. submitted are found to be false, or the candidate is found to have withheld name shall be removed from the college rolls and fee deposited by him/her shall be forfeited.
- Once application form is submitted no alteration will be allowed thereafter.
- A candidate seeking admission to BHMS Course is required to send his/her application on the prescribed form appended at the end of the Bulletin of Information.
- The candidates before filling in the form shall satisfy his/her eligibility. The candidate is required to go through the Bulletin of Information carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to the filling of the application form.
- Application form should be filled in by the candidate in English.
- The last date for receipt of application forms for admission to BHMS 2015-2016 in the office of the Joint Registrar (Medical), Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicine, 6th Floor, V. P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007 is 31/07/2015. No application form will be accepted after 31/07/2015.
- Incomplete Application Form for Admission to 1st Prof. BHMS Course will summarily be rejected.
- The student should certify whether he/she belongs to OBC/SC/ST/PH Category.