DMRC APPLICATION FORM
DMRC APPLICATION FORM
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidate should click on the direct link to apply online, the link for the same is given below
HOW TO APPLY FOR DMRC
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/ her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- Candidates are required to click the link “generation of the BANK CHALLAN” (fee payment voucher) and enter necessary details like Name, Date of birth, Mobile no and Amount.
- A Bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated.
- The Bank Challan will be generated only up to 20/09/2015 (upto 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of advertisement.
- The system generated Bank Challan will be in triplicate (1st Copy – Bank Copy, 2nd CopyCandidate‟s Copy and 3rd Copy-DMRC‟s copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee (for fee details see para “Payment of application fee”) in any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
- Candidates are now ready to apply online, only after a minimum of two working dates of depositing the fee in the bank, by re-visiting the career link i.e., “DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71) & (72)” on DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com and by going to sub link titles “Apply Online” and follow the instructions given therein carefully for Online Registration.
- Kindly select the post applied for and fill in the requisite details in the online application format. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully. There will be a pre-view of the application filled in by the candidates before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of GATE-2014 or 2015 Score card, passport colour photo, signature scan copy, prescribed qualification/Marksheet, OBC/SC/ST certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100kb and in pdf files only.
- Once you submit your application, the system will generate a unique Registration No. and generate a Registration Slip, which will have unique Registration number your basic details like name, category and post applied for.
- Community/Caste certificate in Central formats (SC/ST/OBC), for seeking age relaxation etc, with the registration slip. (All these formats are available on DMRC‟s website DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com). No other format will be acceptable.
UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax).