COMEDK UGET 2015
COMEDK UGET 2015 is the common entrance test for all UG courses such as BE/B.Tech, MBBS/BDS course. Presently 14 Medical, 25 Dental and more than 150 Engineering colleges, who make available almost 20,000 seats, are affiliated to COMEDK. Candidate can check all the details i.e eligibility,application form,result etc from the details given below.
COMEDK UGET 2015 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates from all over the country can appear for the COMEDK UGET 2015 entrance examination. The eligibility criteria for various programs have been as published by COMEDK in its Notification dated 02-12-2014. The eligibility criteria according to notice are as follows:
For UG Medical and Dental Courses
- The candidates should have qualified in second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government, the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates must have passed these subjects (PCB) individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in PCB (40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State).
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the percentage of marks as at (b) are also eligible to apply.
- The General Merit candidates must also secure not less than 50% marks (40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) in aggregate in PCB subjects in the COMEDK UGET 2015
- English is one of the subjects, as in the previous years, to be tested along with Physics, Chemistry and Biology during COMEDK UGET 2015. The General Merit candidates should secure not less than 50% marks in English (40% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka) in the entrance test.
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December (31-12- 2015) of the year of admission to the MBBS / BDS course
Note: However the candidates shall submit the original marks card of the qualifying examination during counseling for proving their eligibility.
For UG Engineering Courses
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. / B. Arch is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE / VTU will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK UGET 2015 Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
Note: However the candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during counseling for proving their eligibility.
For UG Architecture Courses
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka).
- The candidates should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking B. Arch course shall submit separate application form.
Note: Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned as above, the changes, if any, effected by MCI, DCI, AICTE / VTU, COA or any other competent Regulatory Authorities shall be adopted mutatis mutandis.
Candidates Who Cannot Apply for COMEDK UGET 2015
- Candidates, who have qualified 10+2/ equivalent exam on or before 2013.
- Candidates, who were allotted MBBS seat, earlier, via this exam but failed to claim it.
- Candidates, who claimed offered MBBS seat but failed to pursue the course.
- Candidates, who are already enrolled in UG Medical course, in India.
- Candidates, who were found misconducting, as per COMEDK UGET 2015 norms.
COMEDK UGET 2015 IMPORTANT LINKS
COMEDK UGET 2015 Result,Score and Rank
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka announced the scores of COMEDK UGET 2015 entrants on 30 May 2015. Then, on 8 June 2015, the rank card was also released. Both were released online, on the official website and candidates may check it from the Applicants Login, by submitting the E-mail ID and the Password. Access the links above to check COMDEK UGET 2015 Rank Card and Score.
COMEDK UGET 2015 ADMIT CARD
Admit Card of COMEDK UGET 2015 is not available for download now as the date for downloading Admit card is over. Last date for downloading admit card is 24th April 2015.
It is only issued online, for those candidates who will submit form in time and in exact prescribed format. Candidates may download from the link above, by submitting E-Mail ID and Password.
COMEDK UGET 2015 KEY DATES
#132, Second Floor,
11th Main 17th Cross, Malleswaram
Bangalore – 560 055,Karnataka
Phone Number: 080-41132810 FAX- 080-23568309