AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY APPLICATION FORM 2015
Ambedkar University Application Form is common for all Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes. The application process is computerised for all undergradute and postgraduate programmes. There are no paper application forms.
Application forms can be filled on-campus at the AUD campus in Kashmere Gate or off-campus (online) by logging on to www.aud.ac.in and following the instructions provided there. Candidate can also Apply Online from the link provide below
Application procedure for Ambedkar University Admission are as folllows
- Candidates has to carry scanned copy of their photo and signature before applying (size less than 50kb and not exceeding 200×200 pixels)
- Then the application fee of Rs. 440 per postgraduate programme (Rs. 180 per programme for SC/ ST/ PD candidates) and Rs. 330 per undergraduate programme (Rs. 130 per programme for SC/ST/PD candidates) can be paid by Demand Draft (DD)/ Cash/Online
- If you opt for payment by DD, please have with you a DD for the correct amount. You should have with you a DD in favour of ‘Ambedkar University Delhi’ payable at New Delhi. Enter the DD details in the online application form where required.
- After successful submission of the online application form, download a PDF copy. A printed copy of the application form, along with the DD, has to be deposited at the Kashmere Gate Campus of AUD or sent by post to:
- Dean, Student Services
- Ambedkar University Delhi
- Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate,
- Delhi 110 006