AIR INDIA EXPRESS RECRUITMENT 2015
Air India Charters Limited invites applications from Indian Citizens (wherever domiciled) fulfilling the requirements as on August 1, 2015 for the below mentioned posts, on fixed term contract basis
ELIGIBILITY FOR AIR INDIA EXPRESS RECRUITMENT 2015
Eligibility Criteria along with Experience and Salary for Air India Express Recruitment 2015 are as follows:
1) Reservation figures are indicative and reservation in posts will be based
on post-based roster as per the prevailing cadre strength.
2) Relaxation in Upper Age Limit :
- 05 years for SC / ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
APPLICATION FORM FOR AIR INDIA EXPRESS RECRUITMENT 2015
Application Form for Air India Express Recruitment 2015 is available for various post. Candidate can check all the details and apply according to their eligibility and Interest. Candidate has to apply by Offline mode only.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FOR AIR INDIA EXPRESS RECRUITMENT 2015
- Applicants meeting with the Eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement,
are required to forward their applications, in the prescribed format, by post, at the
address given below. Prima-facie Eligible candidates only, will be called for the
Selection Process subsequently.
The Chief of HR
Air India Charters Limited
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square,
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories will be required to submit a non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai, along with their Application.
Note : SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee ).
- Self-Attested copies of supportive documents in respect of Educational Qualifications, Age and Experience, must be submitted along with the Application in the prescribed format, accompanied with 02 recent (not more than 6 months old) passport sized coloured photographs–matt finish paper with light background, with the name on the reverse of the photographs.
- Original certificates are required to be brought along, at the time of appearing for the Selection Process, for verification purpose only, but should not be submitted / attached along with the Application. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of certificates / testimonials submitted with the application.
OTHER POSTS FOR AIR INDIA EXPRESS RECRUITMENT 2015
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR FOR AIR INDIA EXPRESS RECRUITMENT 2015
- The Application Form of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie
eligible candidates only, will be called for the selection procedure.
- Selection Procedure involves :
- Personal Interview (s)
- Pre-employment Medical Examination.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could range between Rs.500/- and Rs.1, 000/-. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- Shortlisted candidates will be inducted as per vacancies and Reservation requirements, subject to being found FIT in the PEME.
OTHER INFORMATION FOR FOR AIR INDIA EXPRESS RECRUITMENT 2015
- Period of Contract: Selected candidates will be appointed on fixed-term contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract could be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and / or in the event of unsatisfactory performance or Company requirements.
- Engagement beyond the period of contract will depend on the Company’s requirement / Employees performance.
- The candidates will be positioned at any city on the network as per the Company requirement.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- Consideration and Relaxation of SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Government directives on reservation of posts.
- Based on requirements, the incumbents are also likely to be deployed to the parent company / Group / AICL affiliate sister concern / subsidiary, anywhere in India or abroad.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH APPLICATION FORM
Documents to be attached with Air India Express Recruitment 2015 Application form are as follow:
- Application Fee, wherever applicable
- 05 Additional Recent Passport Size Photographs
- School Leaving Certificate or SSC Passing Certificate
- Matriculation Mark-sheet
- 12th Std / Pre-Degree Mark-sheet and Passing Certificate
- Degree Mark-sheet and Passing Certificate (with copies of Mark-sheets of all Semesters)
- All Other Mark-sheets / Certificates, if any
- Diploma/Degree in Catering, if any
- Domicile Certificate, wherever applicable
- Caste Certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC candidates
- Experience Certificate (s) wherever applicable
- Discharge Certificate, in case of Ex-Serviceman
KEY DATES FOR AIR INDIA EXPRESS RECRUITMENT 2015
|Starting Date of Air India Express Recruitment 2015 Application Form||12/08/2015|
|Last Date of Air India Express Recruitment 2015||Will be updated|
For Information Brochure of Air India Express Recruitment 2015. Click Here