AIPMT 2015 – ALL INDIA PRE-MEDICAL/PRE-DENTAL ENTRANCE TEST
All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test will be governed by the rules and regulations specified by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India and the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. It is conducted for admission to medical or dental colleges voluntarily participating in the test across the country.
CBSE is conducting the AIPMT Entrance Test, declaration of result and providing the merit list to the the DGHS and participating States/Universities/Institutions.
AIPMT Retest rank letter is available. click on the given below link to apply.
AIPMT 2015 RE-EXAM
All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test held on 3rd May 2015 has been cancelled as per the order of Supreme Court. AIPMT 2015 Re-Test will be conducted on 25th July 2015 as per notification released by CBSE, the exam conducting body. Get complete details of AIPMT 2015 Re-Test such as application form, admit card, result, counselling.
Re Registration is not required for the candidate who had already applied before but they has to download fresh Admit Card.
AIPMT Re-Test Date: Date of AIPMT 2015 Re-Test is 25th July 2015 as announced by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
AIPMT RESULT 2015
The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the AIPMT Examination, evaluate the Answer Sheets and AIPMT Result has been announced and the same has been announced on website www.aipmt.nic.in. The CBSE will prepare the merit list/ wait list as per the directives of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
There will be no separate AIPMT result list of SC/ST candidates. As soon as the result is ready, CBSE hosted the results on the website and now candidates may download the AIPMT Result Sheets from the link given below
AIPMT RESULT 2015 (CBSE)
AIPMT RESULT 2015 (AIPMT)
HOW TO CHECK AIPMT RESULT
- Go to cbseresults.nic.in and click on AIPMT Log in form
- Enter your AIPMT Roll no and Date of Birth and click on submit
- The AIPMT Result will be displayed on screen
- Candidate can also log in from aipmt.nic.in and log in to check their AIPMT Result
All Candidates appearing in AIPMT – 2015 Examination must remain in touch with the websites of CBSE, MOHFW, Medical Counselling Committee (www.mcc.nic.in) and Participating States/Universities/Institutions till conclusion of final round of Counselling
AIPMT 2015 RE-TEST UPDATES
AIPMT 2015 DEBARRED CANDIDATE LIST BY CBSE
This is to brought to the notice of all concerned that the candidates mentioned in the enclosed list were found indulged in the unfair means practices in the All India PreMedical/Pre-Dental Test-2015 conducted on 3 rd may, 2015. These candidates have been debarred permanently from appearing in the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Test as per rule.
Check here – AIPMT 2015 Debarred Candidate List
AIPMT 2015 APPLICATION FORM
Candidates please note that no Fresh Application Form will be accepted for Re-examination. Candidates who had applied earlier during january can check the exam date.
AIPMT 2015 ADMISSION AND RESERVATION
An All India merit list of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test as mentioned under rule 15 of this Bulletin and candidates shall be admitted to MBBS/BDS courses under 15% All India Quota Seats and seats under the control of participating State Governments/ Universities/ Institutions from the said list only by following their Reservation Policies and other admission criteria
RESERVATION OF SEATS IN GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGES UNDER 15% ALL INDIA QUOTA:
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,
- 27% seats are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates in Central Educational Institutions only as per Hon’ble Supreme Court order dated 10.04.2008. Reservation would be applicable to the castes mentioned in the Central list of OBC. Candidates from creamy layer and do not come under Central List of OBC are advised to mention their category as General.
- 3% seats are reserved on horizontal basis for Physically Handicapped candidates (only for locomotory disabilities of lower limbs between 50% to 70%, provided that in case any seat in this 3% quota remains unfilled on account of unavailability of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% then any such unfilled seat in this 3% quota shall be filled up by persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% before they are included in the seats of respective category, as per Certificate of Locomotor Disability) in 15% All India UG quota seat
ADMISSION IN STATE MEDICAL COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES/INSTITUTIONS/AFMC FOR SEATS OTHER THAN 15% ALL INDIA QUOTA
- In case a State/University/Institution opts to admit students in its medical colleges from the merit list of AIPMT 2015, it may prepare separate rank list based on All India rank in AIPMT and other criteria decided by it.
- List of States/Universities/Institutions that have decided to use the result of AIPMT 2015 as on the date of publication of this Information Bulletin is at Appendix-VIII. Candidates seeking admission in seats other than 15% All India Quota are advised to visit the websites of State/University/Institution as mentioned at Appendix-VIII and contact their authorities concerned in advance for eligibility criteria and other details for admission.
- Admission to Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune shall be subject to the norms prescribed by the Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Candidates who apply for AIPMT 2015 and also seeking admission in AFMC will have to apply on the website of AFMC www.afmc.nic.in/ www.afmcdg1d.gov.in. The short listed candidates will be required to appear for a second stage Screening conducted by AFMC.
AIPMT 2015 RETEST ANSWER KEY
AIPMT RETEST answer keys are available. candidates can check their answers by checking the answer key. all set answer key is available. It is not a official answer key published by CBSE. For official answer key candidates have to wait. For allen coaching institute answer key please click on the given below link.
Official Answer Key will be published between 12 Aug 2015 to 13 Aug 2015
DISPLAY OF ANSWER KEY FOR CHALLENGE.
- The CBSE will display Answer Key of the question giving opportunity to the candidates to challenge in case of any ambiguity on the website www.aipmt.nic.in prior to declaration of result.
- Candidates will be given an opportunity to make on line challenge against the Answer Key on payment of Rs.1000/- per response challenged. Rs.1000/- per response will be refunded to candidate if his/her challenge is accepted by the Board.
DISPLAY OF OMR SHEETS AND RESPONSES ON WEBSITE
- The CBSE will display the images of OMR Answer Sheets and Responses graded by the Machine of all the candidates on the website www.aipmt.nic.in prior to declaration of result.
- Candidates will be given an opportunity to submit representation against the OMR grading on payment of Rs.1000/- per response challenged. Rs.1000/- per response will be refunded to candidate if his/her challenge is accepted by the Board.
AIPMT 2015 KEY DATES
|Date of Downloading Admit Card||2nd week of July 2015(expected)|
|AIPMT 2015 Re-Exam||25th July 2015|
|Declaration of Result||17th August 2015 (expected)|
For Complete Information Brochure of AIPMT 2015 Click Here