Admit card for UPSC IFS EXAM is available on UPSC website three weeks before the exam date.You can download UPSC IFS Admit Card 2015 online from UPSC Website or by clicking on the given below link.
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit Card (Print out) in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result .
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
- If you appear at a centre / sub-centre/optional subject other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Please Read the “Rules/Instructions for the Examination” Published in the Employment News and available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- Use of Scientific(Non-Programmable type) Calculators is allowed and if considered necessary may be brought by candidates Programmable type calculators are,however, not allowed in this examination.
- Possession/Use of Mobile Phones and other Electronics/Communication devices is banned in the examination premises.
- For conventional(essay-type) Papers,candidate must note that they should strictly answer all parts and sub-parts of a question in the question Cum Answer (QCA) booklet in the space provided under each question part in the (QCA) booklet.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that spaces/pages remaining blank are clearly crossed out before the QCA booklet are handed over to the invigilator.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items in the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
- Admit Card Application is best suitable on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers.
- Do not use mobile or other gadgets for downloading e-ADMITCARD.Preferably use Windows OS on Desktop Machine.
- If you are having problem in downloading e-Admitcard using suggested browsers then clear the cache and cookies of browser using browser setting. In case if you are still unable to download the e-Admitcard then please try to download the admitcard using other computer machine.
- If the candidate is blocked by the server in case of repetitive downloading please contact UPSC ADMINISTRATOR immediately through e-mail: – email@example.com to unblock the downloading.
It is mandatory for the candidate to take print out of ‘IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE’ before downloading the e-ADMITCARD and bring the same along with this e-ADMITCARD to be permitted to enter the examination hall.
For complete information of UPSC IFS Examination Click Here